Chapter 1

If something is written wrong, please write it in the comments! I really hope you like the story! :)

I think I'm going crazy! Some people say it is because of my mothers death, but I don't believe that . My mother died when I was 7. It was a very hard time for me and my father. I only had my father and grandparents to talk to, my father is an only child so I have no other family. I never met my mother's family and actually never wondered why, but now that I'm older I already have my thoughts. They did not even come to her funeral.

My Mother was an angel in person, she never made mistakes, knew the answer to every question and was always so happy and grateful to live. She was my best and actually only friend. I miss her!

Monday, 23.08.1993

"Shit!" I said way too loud.

I'm sitting in a maths class when it happens again, at first I get a little nauseous, then my vision gets blurry and I have to hurry to make it to the toilet.

I am just pressing the flush button when Kathy asks "is everything OK?" She must have followed me. " Yes, I'm fine" I replied. "This is the third time you've thrown up this month, are you sure you're okay?" " Yes everything is fine" I answered again. "I just need to rest a little."

After splashing some water on my face, Katy and I went back to class. I told Mr Brown that I was not feeling well and he let me go home.

When I got home I told my father that I had to throw up again. " I just don't know what's going on! " "Hmm, I think you'll stay home for a few days first, and then we'll see." my father said." okey, I'm gonna go to bed."

when I was lying down in my bed and fell asleep, I had a very strange dream. I was in a small, cute house, but it was very dark and cold. Suddenly I saw a young man and a young woman with a baby on their arms, she was crying and I think the man was trying to comfort her. I tried to understand what the woman said, but I could not understand anything, not even her crying. It was strange that I could not hear anything. The woman was so shocked and I felt really sorry for her. All of a sudden they turned to me and the woman started screaming something. I was very shocked that she was talking to me, but I still could not understand anything. Then she came running towards me and kept screaming, suddenly everything revolved around me, I felt sick again and woke up.

I looked at my alarm clock, it was 00:01 in the night. How could I have slept so long, I had already gone to bed at 15:30?

to be continued...