File C: Selena Gertrude Williams

Start from the beginning

" Of course I did. Why else wouldn't I come here safe and sound? " He laughed, walking into the kitchen with the woman. Sally trotted over to the front door, calling out that she was going back outside to play.

" Make sure you come in before dark! "

" Yes, ma'am! " And off the girl went.

As dinner drew near, Selly's Father Andie came home, happy to see his brother was there as well. Walking in with his Selly, he strolled up to Johnny with a handshake and hug.

" Nice to see you man, how have you been?" He asked crossing his arms, watching his wife set the table up for supper. Johnny gave a shrug of his shoulders, fiddling with his thumbs.

" Karen and I split up. "

"Aw, that's terrible, I'm sorry.." Johnny shook his head with a smile.

" Nah, it's alright. I'm happy, I can move freely without having someone constantly wanting to know where I am and what I'm doing. " The two men laughed together, making their way to the table to eat. "Mmm."

" Thank you, I'm glad you like it. "

" Mhm! It's yummy, mama." The adults smiled and chuckled from the Selly's praise.

Plate after plate was empty, and Sally began to yawn over and over again, rubbing her eyes with her hands. Her mother smiled and gently rubbed her back.

" Looks like someone is tired. Time for bed! " Senylly nodded and hopped off her seat, picking up her plate and carrying it to the sink. Her mother rose up to take her to bed, but stopped from John grabbing ahold of her arm.

" I'll take her to bed. " He smiled, earning one in return.

" Alright, thank you John. " Jonny, watching as Michelle make her way to clean the dishes and put up any leftovers. Then looked to see his brother leave for the bathroom to wash up, and followed after the young girl to her room.

John smiled and closed the door behind him, watching Selly rummage around through her dresser for pajamas to wear.

" You need any help? " He asked, watching Selly look up and nod. " Okay, let's see what you got." 

Jonny waltzed up alongside her and began looking through her various pajamas. "You got some strawberry printed ones. I bet you'll smell just like them in your dreams." He took the shirt up and showed her, giving it a few deep inhales. Selly giggled and shook her head, indicating she didn't want to wear her strawberry pajamas. Johnny nodded and placed the shirt back, then pulled out another shirt with a unicorn on it. " How about this one? Bet you'll ride on miss unicorn here." 

Again Selly giggled and shook her head no. Jonny let out a small huff before placing it back. Then took out a regular white nightgown.  

" How about this? Be able to turn into a princess with this." Selly's eyes lit up and clapped her hands excitedly and nodded. Placing the gown on her bed, he reached over to her and began to unbutton her shirt.

" I can get dressed Uncle. " She said with a smile, looking down at his hands on her shirt. The man smiled back and nodded, continuing to work his way down her shirt.

"I bet you can, but you're tired, and why not have some help?" He asked, watching Selly nod a few times. 

Once getting her shirt unbuttoned, he slipped it off her shoulders and gave her tummy a nice poke, making her giggle. He grinned and took a hold of the rim of her shorts and pulled them down. Finally, Jonny a hold of her nightgown and pushed the opening over her head, making sure her arms could go through the sleeves.