Chapter 5

Kageyamas POV
I wanted to say so much more to him but I just couldn't bring myself to it. I hate that I bottle up all my emotions until I physically can't anymore. I turn around hoping to see the red head still standing there.
He wasn't.

Fuck.

I continue walking home. Regretting not pouring my heart out to that dumb ass. Maybe I'm the dumb ass. No, not maybe I AM the dumb ass. I finally arrive at my house. I go straight up to my room, and lay down.
Fuck, fuck, fuck. That was all I could think. I still don't even know why I feel like this, and why HES the one MAKING me feel like this. Trapped in my thoughts the only thing I could do right now is cry. I'm just so confused, and overwhelmed. I never thought that I'd be questioning my sexuality. I never thought that I tobio kageyama would be, gay? Bisexual? Am I just curious? I don't know, I need to figure this out before I literally explode.
—————
Hinatas POV.
I stop in the middle of the road. Should I turn around and go to kageyamas house? I wanna be with him. I sit on my bike thinking before I act. I'm usually very impulsive but right now I just need to think.

I decided to go to kageyamas house. I pull my phone out my backpack and call my mom to let her know that I might not be home tonight. I don't know if staying the night again or not, but I just don't want my mom to worry.
————
I turn around and start riding my bike to kageyamas house. What am I supposed to say when I get there? I don't even know why I'm going. I guess i really didn't think very hard about by decision.
I arrived at kageyamas house. I check to see if the doors unlocked and it is. That's good because I wanted to surprise  him. I lock the door behind me, considering that the door probably shouldn't have be unlocked in the first place.
I quietly walk up to his room. The doors wide open. I quietly walk in his room and jump on him.
"what the hell are you doing here dumb ass kageyama yells at me. I didn't even notice what he said to me, all I saw was that he was crying. Before I could even THINK about asking why he was crying, still on top of him from when I jumped on him a few moments ago, i pull him into a hug.
———-
Kageyamas POV.
Hinata barges into my room. He sees me crying. Shit. I know he'll ask why. I'm not sure if I'm ready to tell him yet.
——
He pulls me into a hug while straddling me. Obviously I hug his cute ass back. I laid my head on his shoulder which was a bit difficult considering the difference in height. I just sat there and cried into his shirt. Whether or not I end up telling him how I feel, his company is nice regardless. Is it bad that I just wanna feel his lips on my right now? That's it I'm gonna tell him. My head will literally explode if I don't.
"H-hinata"
I say while pulling my head off from is shoulder.
He then looks up at me and wipes my tears. He smiles at me.
I look at his eyes then at his insanely cute smile. I don't know whether I want to tell him how I feel or show him how I feel.
"Yeah kageyama? He finally answers.
I dint say anything still thinking. I look back up at his eyes then back down at his lips.
"Is e-"
I cut him of by connecting his lips to mine. This is it I did it. All I need know is for him to kiss back.
————-
Hinatas POV
Kageyama just kissed me. I liked it. I kissed back as good as I could considering this is my first kiss.
Kageyama pulled away blushing.
"I-I'm s-"
"Dont apologize"
I giggled
"I liked it silly." Kageyama smiles. That smile. I wish I got to see it more. He could light up an entire room with that smile.
Kageyama lays down with me still straddling him. I look down at him and lay on top of him with my head on his chest.
—-
I feel asleep listening to the sound of Kageyamas heart beat and him playing with my hair.