8 | poisoned lunch

Start from the beginning

"You haven't changed one bit." i hear someone say and i look up to find her. My mother. 

I sit back straight and gulp, this is it. 

"Mom." I say.

"Oh please, don't you dare go all 'mom' on me." she says rolling her eyes.

She hasn't changed one bit either.

"How is it going at your father's?" she asks her blonde hair falling down her back. 

"Well, if you insist, he makes a better parent than you." i say harshly and she laughs.

"because you think i wanted you?" 

I always knew she didn't love me, but i didn't think she'd go to that length and admit it. 

"Why are you here, sofia?" she says putting one hand to her head and one on the table. 

"because i missed you." i say sarcastically, i roll my eyes and say, "I just needed you to remind me of who i am."

"Oh and why's that?" her smile started growing.

"Because i ... lost myself. But that's not important." I say. God i hate her, i hate her and her stupid smile, the stupid smile she makes when she knows she's gotten under my skin.

"I don't think i can help you find yourself, you know." she puts her hands in front of her tangling them together. 

"Well i have some good news for you, you just reminded me of why i promised to never visit you here." i say standing up and leaning towards her slamming my hands on the table. 

She laughs and touches my hair, "Oh sweetie, i made you who you are. You are nothing without me, you'll always come running back to me when you need a reminder of who you truly are. Cause we both know you'll never be a LaRusso."

I grow angrier and angrier, but instead of exploding I laugh and lean towards her ear, "I better leave now, a beautiful breakfast feast is awaiting me. I heard rats peed in today's lunch, let's just hope they're cleaner than you." 

I stand up now fully and smile at her, "Toodles, mommy." i say with as much hate as a kid would give to someone stealing their spot in the sandbox. 

I walk away proud of myself. That's it. I'm going to the 80s night tonight. And i'm gonna enjoy myself. No one can change me. 

I arrive back at the LaRusso's to find Daniel and Amanda sitting by the dinning table as if waiting for me. 

My smile drops and i say, "What?"

"Your mother called, from the prison." Daniel says.

"Of course she did." I sigh annoyed. What did she say now?

"Said you weren't ... well ... being the nicest." he continues.

I walk towards them, and slam my fist on the table, "She doesn't deserve it! She's a self-possessed lying bitch!" they both look at me in shock I smile, i probably look psychotic right now. 

I stand up and run back to my room. I slam the door shut and lock it. I take the lamp by the side and throw it on the floor, i throw the books on the desk on the floor while crying and screaming and before i know my hands are holding the picture of my mom and a lighter. I stop crying, tears stuck to my cheeks and i laugh.

"You don't deserve all that attention." i scoff and turn the lighter on. I put the flame by the edge of the picture and watch it starting to burn. I smile and through the picture in the bin. I then go through the wardrobe and take out a black skirt, i grab a pair of fishnets tights, and a black lace bra (bralette or something), i grab on of my cropped see through black shirt and a couple of chains. I put them on and then decide to do some make up. I do a light black eyeshadow, with mascara, and thin black liner, my lips a dark red matte lipstick. My hair in a messy ponytail. i put on my black converse and look at the time. 

7PM. I'll wait a little before going. I decide to call Miguel back and he answers instantly, "Hey, sorry for not responding earlier i was at the -" i start

"It's okay. Whatever. I have a big problem." he asks me.

"Er.. yeah, i know your braces." i say.

"No not this. I have a date, tonight." he says anxiously.

"And how is this a problem?"

"Cause i haven't been on one since Sam." 

"ok and how does this concern me?" i'm confused right now.

"Will you please just help me." he says.

"Well apart from being the third wheeler, i don't know what to do." 

"That's a great idea." he says.

"No it's not. I was joking. I was being sarcastic. You know that thing i do a lot whe-"

"OK OK OK. Please just-"

"Ok calm down. Breath in and out. Come on." i say and he does what i say, "Everything will be alright it's just a date okay. Worst case scenario she hates you and your braces and flies away."

"I got my braces removed this morning." he says.

"Ohhh well in that case, the worst case scenario is she hates your kissing."

"We already kissed."

"Well then i don't know what could go wrong." i say finally giving up.

"So nothing could go wrong?"

"yeah, be confident Miggie." i say and he laughs. I check the time and see it's already 7.30, "well i gotta go. catch up with you later." I hang up and stand up. 

I put some perfume and slowly walk downstairs, making sure no one sees me.

"Where are you going?" Anthony says behind me as i reach the back door.

I roll my eyes and sigh, "Ah, you caught me. I was gonna go kill some of your friends." 

"Very funny." he says.

"Here." I say taking out twenty bucks, "silence. clear?"

"Who are you again?" he says taking the 20 bucks and i smile. I mess his hair a little and turn around to leave. But then i turn to face him again and say, "Stop playing your stupid video games, and go get yourself some real game; girls."

He smiles happily, i think that's the first nice thing i've ever told him. I look away awkwardly and then say, "Well it's awkward now. Bye." i turn around and this time i leave. 

I ride on my board all the way to the roller skate. This is perfect. Not only am i gonna have some fun, but i'll get to annoy two specific people. I get in and ask for a pair of roller skates with a size 6. I take the rollers and put them on. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

ahhhh this is really gonna be fun teheh

also guys i'm sorry i missed an upload ... :( school is killing me right now...

anyways, share, follow, vote, and comment :)

also any good name ideas for the book ?? i don't rlly like the current name..

PS: I hate the 2017 death note, i love the go one the 2006 one, i binge watch them 1-3 with my dad once a month but i think this month imma start earlier, and by myself :))

xx