Chp.40 Iggy/Geb's N'Ndoul Pt.3

Start from the beginning

N'Doul's water stand then went underground to go after Jocelyn..

Polnareff: Crap! It went underground! It's going after Jocelyn!

Josephine: This can't be happening! I'm grateful it isn't attacking Avdol no more but..:Jocelyn! It's going after you!

N'Doul: I heard that her stand, Star Platinum is the fearsome and strongest one. Master Dio would be happily joy if I take care of Jocelyn first. In the name of Master Dio, I will give it my all to defeat her!

Suddenly, he then heard more footsteps, not just only Jocelyn's...

Josephine: (YN)! Not you too! Get back here!

(YN): I have to go help her! Just stay with Polnareff and check on Avdol on Kakyoin!

N'Doul: Now what? There's another running. And this ones youthful as well...wait! This one...yes. Him. This one is none other than (YN). I heard about him from Lord Dio as well. I heard he has the quite rare and yet also a strong stand, Ghost Rider. It's like Avdol's but it's flames so incredibly more hotter than Avdol's stand...he might be a nuisance as well.

Jocelyn then notices (YN) behind...

Jocelyn: Hey! What are you-

(YN): I cant just leave you all alone. You might end up getting hurt! I  can't let that happen!

Jocelyn: ...Right! Follow me then!

N'Doul: What are those two planning on??

Jocelyn and (YN) started running together as they were running towards Iggy as Iggy notices. Jocelyn quickly picks Iggy up and continues running while holding to Iggy..

N'Doul: Hmm? If I heard correctly, Jocelyn just picked up something off from the sand. Let's see, what was at that location? Last time I checked on that location it was—No! It can't! That mutt! I remember! She grabbed the dog! So ya means she knows!

Back with Jocelyn and (YN)...

Jocelyn: I've finally figured you out you mutt! I know you jumped out of the window because you knew the stand was gonna attack!

(YN): Heh. That explains a lot why he jumped out.

Both Jocelyn and (YN) then stop running..

(YN): Okay...Now what?

Jocelyn: Now, our little friend Iggy is going to help us out here.

Jocelyn places Iggy on the ground...

Jocelyn: Where is the stand coming from? Just show me! Show me or we a die! If not, then how are you suppose to be rewarded by your precious flavored gum?

Iggy: HMMMM?!

Iggy then started to smell and feel something coming at him...he knew it was the stand coming after them..Iggy then started to summon The Fool as the sand on the ground started to surround them. After that, Iggy summon his stand and yet Made a pair of wings as he and his stand started to float in the air...

Jocelyn: You gotta be kidding me! It can fly too?! Not so fast!

Jocelyn summons Star Platinum as as it allow her to fly up and grab onto Iggy's stand's leg...

Jocelyn: (YN)!

(YN): Jocelyn! Just make Iggy lead to the enemy...I'll distract the stand.

Jocelyn:Heh. Got it!

N'Doul: Whats this?! I can't hear nor feel Jocelyn's footsteps no more.

(YN): Alright.

(YN) started to walk as he started following Jocelyn to lead the enemy user...

N'Doul: Huh? These footsteps...there (YN)'s...*chuckles* what an utter fool. Doe he not know once my stand feels or hears sounds, it directly goes and kills. Oh I just feel so bad for him, yet he's dumb. Let's take him out before Jocelyn.

N'Doul's water stand appeared as it quickly strikes at (YN) and goes through his chest and out of it...

N'Doul: Got you!

But suddenly, N'Doul kept hearing his footsteps..

N'Doul: What?! He's still walking?! And yet isn't even bother to go down after that brutal strike!? No! That can't be! I must've miss that's all. Let's try that again.

N'Doul's stand then emerges out from the ground as it then again strikes at (YN), leaving him again a hole on his chest, and still...he continues to walk and follow Jocelyn...N'Doul started to get a bit iterated as he started using his stand and rapidly striking at (YN) several time...and yet, he's still walking...

N'Doul: This doesn't make any sense! Why isn't he dead!? He has several wounds and is still standing and walking! This doesn't add up! W-Wait no! I-It's not because of him...it's his stand!! Now it all adds up! His stand is doing this! N-Now I remember something else! His stand, Ghost rider...It's immune from death! Which means...his stand can't be killed, neither (YN), his user!!

Josephine: I see. Brilliant. We can't move around, but in order to avoid making sounds in the ground, Jocelyn's traveling in the air with Iggy's stand. And by that, with (YN) immune to death by his stand, he's distracting the water stand in order for Jocelyn to find the user! If we can find the user, then we might be able to defeat the enemy.

Polnareff: That's awesome!

Back with N'Doul...

N'Doul: Besides (YN), I cant feel Jocelyn's footsteps. Where could she be?!

As Jocelyn was still gliding in the air, she uses Star Platinum's eye sight to look for the enemy, and so it did. They have found the enemy, N'Doul.

Jocelyn: There he is! The stand user was about 400 meters away...and by the looks of things, our enemy is blind as well.

She then notices Iggy's stand's sand started to fall to the ground, making noises as the water stand was following them...

Jocelyn: Damn it! The sand from the air is falling down making noises, and the enemy's stand is following us like a damn submarine sonar.

N'Doul: *chuckles* because of the sand falling from the air, I can hear you now. And I have discover your exact location, Jocelyn! Now die!

N'Doul's water stand strikes at Jocelyn as she summons Star Platinum to quickly strike it back, but too late cause the water stand strikes at her first with a cut on her cheek and while it's at it, the water stand was going for The Fool's wings as it destroyed one of the wings and caused Iggy and Jocelyn to fall to the ground as they got a bit closer to N'Doul, but still far away...

Jocelyn: Damn it!

Iggy: I-Iggy!!

(YN): Jocelyn!

(YN) runs towards Jocelyn...

(YN): You okay?!

Jocelyn: Yeah...

N'Doul: HaHaHaHa! Star Platinum's speed is no match for mines! If you can't tell where my stand is attacking, then I will be able to take full advantage!

Jocelyn: Now what?! If you two try to even take a step, it will attack you both and you don't know where could it attack!

Jocelyn: Let me think.....Got it. Say (YN).

(YN): Yeah?

Jocelyn: Wanna see me pitch?

(YN): ..What?

What is Jocelyn thinking? What will happen next??

-END OF CHAPTER 40-