Gift or Curse?

En başından başla

“You’re joking right?”

“Not at all. I am one of the elite fighters that are chosen to protect the royals… my brothers are also the same too. It’s one of the many reasons why we are so close with the family”

“What else is there I don’t know about you?” I chuckle

“Plenty” was all that he replied with before linking his left arm with my right and leading me toward the main hall. I wanted some fresh air so I suggested we go for a walk, he simply shook his head and gave me a cheeky wink. I pondered what he was up to when he led me toward my room again,

“What are you up to?” he didn’t give me the courtesy of a reply but swooped low and scooped me up into his muscular arms, pecked me on the lips once then sprinted his way toward my… well our bedroom. We were there in a matter of seconds; he lowered me down onto the bed before sprinting off to the en suite. My lips once more curled into a smile when he returned and the smell of peach wafted through the air and into my nose, making my eyes close and my lips escape sigh of contentment.

  Grabbing my hands, he pulled me upward, turned me around and placed his hands over my eyes before leading me into the bathroom.  The smell of peach intensified with every step that I took, the closer I got to the bath the warmer I felt, both inside and out. He released the palms the covered my eyes and my lids uncurled to reveal a site so romantic, so beautiful… that it literally took my breath away. He had scattered hundreds of candles around the room which gave of an aura of total peace and tranquillity. When I glanced over to the bath I noticed that he had scattered both red and white rose petals along the water which truly touched me.

“I love it” I choked as I turned to face him, drawing my hands up to my mouth

“I was hoping you would” he breathed as he pushed my hands aside to cover his lips with mine. He started to peel my top off, I reached my hands up and allowed him to take not only my top but bra along with it “You are so beautiful” he breathed

“Join me Dante” I said as I reached for the buttons on his shirt, slowly undoing one button at a time whilst locking my eyes with his. He smiled gently at me as I struggled with the bottom three but remained patient all the while.

  Undressed and facing each other in our birthday suits, it took all the strength we had to not surrender to the lust we both felt. With every sense heightened, this was the one that took every ounce of strength to ignore. I turned to the bath and sunk one leg into its scolding contents, Dante mimicked my actions but with far less grace. I was lucky the bath was huge otherwise we would look like sardines in a tin. I couldn’t stop blushing once the reality sunk in that we were sharing a bath… it was childish to even be embarrassed by such a thing, especially since we had slept together countless of times these past few days.

“Thank you for this, really”

“I’m glad you like it Vicki. I’m even gladder that you enticed me to join you. I haven’t had a bath in years; I normally just stick to showers… quicker you see. But this… this is relaxing” he moaned as he let his eyes close and head fall back.

  We stayed in the bath until the waters began to feel almost as cold as Dante’s skin. He started off by wrapping a towel around me, but it didn’t take long before he had carried me over to the bed to begin making love to me. I was left exhausted and drained of any strength thanks to him. I felt more exhausted than I had during training, but it was worth it… just to be in his arms… just to be next to him, the next thing I knew the door had slammed open and there stood Aurora, her face panic  stricken and loss of any colour that it may have held.

“Victoria!” Aurora screamed, I quickly pulled the covers over us in attempt to shield our naked bodies

“What!?” I bellowed, turning a bright shade of scarlet