Harmony.

Harmony Crum is the name that was given to me when I was adopted by my parents.

My birth parents were Taylor Swift and Harry Styles. My adoptive parents knew my birth name, it was Darcy Styles.

It was a Saturday morning when I was looking through an old photo album when I found my original birth certificate. The name read Harmony Beatrice Crum. Next to it was a picture of me, my mom, my dad, and my older twin brother and sister. My mom seemed to be crying. I turned the page and saw a picture of Taylor Swift and my mom. I took the picture out of the page thingy and read the back, it read, "Darcy Aileen Styles 6 pounds, 4 oz 17 inches" the birth certificate read the same birth weight and size but a different name.

I walked out to my mom (my dad passed 3 years ago). "Mom!" I yelled.

"Yeah honey?" I didn't realize she was standing right there.

"I found this old photo album-" she cut me off.

"Oh! That's your old baby book! I haven't seem this in years... Where did find it?" She asked,

"In my room in that little cupboard in the corner."

"I-I thought I had that locked up." My mom stuttered a little.

"I know, I found the key, in my jewelry box in that secret drawer I found."

"Oh, huh, honey, I think I need to explain something to you." My mom said.

"Harmony, you stumbled upon the pages with the birth certificate and the picture didn't you?" She asked. Before I could answer she started again. "I wanted to wait to tell you but because you found the baby book, I'm going to have to tell you now. Come sit." She patted the couch spot next to her.

My sister Hollie was on the other end of the couch pretending to play with her phone when I really knew she was listening to us. My brother Henry was on his desktop computer not paying attention at all.

"Harmony, you're adopted." My mother said gently. I was upset and started to cry. I fell into her arms. "Do you want to know who your birth parents are?" She asked. I nodded yes. "Your birth parents are Taylor Swift and Harry Styles."