one

I woke up by my annoying brother, Cedric Diggory.

Jazmine: what do you want?!

I said still half asleep.

Cedric: I want you to wake up, we have to go to our first day of Hogwarts 

He said shaking me again to wake up. I groan and I finally got up, I brushed my teeth and my hair, I got changed and then left with Cedric. I was never one for school, I was always getting into detention and skipping homework and some classes but I promised Cedric that I'll try not to be a troublemaker.

Cedric: we're here!

He said and I took a deep breath in and before we entered I grabbed Cedric's arm.

Jazmine: what if they don't like me? what if they bully me?

I said with a really high pitched voice and then we both start laughing, I was never that girl who cared about anyone or what they thought of me.

Jazmine: I am scared, Ced, what if we don't have the same house?

I said and Cedric look at me and put his hands on my cheek.

Cedric: it's gonna be okay, I'm sure we're gonna have the same house

He says softly and I smile and nodded then we both head in. There was a lot of people sitting down waiting to be divided into a house, me and Cedric obviously sat together. I was looking around and one boy caught my eye. He had blonde hair, a white shirt and some black pants. I couldn't help but stare until he turned around and saw me I quickly looked to the other side.

Hat: Harry Potter....Gryffindor 

That name 'Harry Potter' sounded familiar.

Hat: Ron Weasley....Gryffindor

I know that name from somewhere but where, they sound familiar but I quite don't know the image yet.

Hat: Hermione Granger....Gryffindor

That's it! Harry, Ron and Hermione, I knew it! will they recognize me, I hope not. It was Cedric's turn, he went up to the Sorting Hat and waiting to find out which house he was in.

Hat: Cedric Diggory....Hufflepuff

Like always, the whole family was Hufflepuffs so I didn't fear cause I knew I was gonna be Hufflepuff too.

Hat: Jazmine Diggory....Slytherin 

I stood there in shock, my heart started pounding faster and faster, why wasn't I in Hufflepuff, why am I in Slytherin. I just shook it off and went with Cedric.