The Council Estate Barbie (Tula Contostavlos)

I wonder if you've ever thought what it might have been like if Tula didn't accept money off Uncle B. What if she never joined N-Dubz? Well here goes..

Tula is now currently a single mum to 3 children, Lilia aged 8, Elle aged 6 and Peyton aged 3. She is currently living in a 2 bedroom council estate in Camden town. Her partner, Jamie, left her to do business with other women. She is known as the 'council estate Barbie' to everyone around Camden lock. Music is still a big part of Tula's life though she doesn't have time for it since she has 3 children to look after. She is constantly singing around the house and hopes one day she can audition to XFactor and fulfil her life long ambition.

I guess you're wondering what happened to Costas and Richard too. Well luckily for you i'm about to tell you!

The day Tula turned them down was the day they met Esme. Esme had a beautiful voice and she sounded perfect within the band. They called themselves Ndubz. (Nothing changed there then!) Ndubz were now a multi-platinum selling band across the world. Costas now lives in Manchester with his wife Kaye and their 3 children, Gino; 12, Milo;10 and Arabella; 4. Richard still lives in Camden with his wife Demi and their 2 daughters, Brooke; 8 and Alethia aged 6. And as for Esme, she's married to Gary Barlow.. But that's another story.