"Professor Sprout, where is Mae?" Julia asked, running up to her side, trying to keep up with the short lady's fast strides.

"Dumbledore, needed her for something today. You guys can ask her about it later." We had made it to the greenhouse, when we walked in Melvin pulled Julia to the back, clearly asking about Maeve. Me and George walked up to Lee and Katie, "Mate, what's up with Maeve, we saw her in the hall. The head girl position to much," Lee tried to joke, I can't be mad at him, he doesn't know what's happening. I think I was better at hiding my anger than George because Katie elbowed Lee and gave him a look.

"Oh, wait sorry. Is something wrong? Does it have to do with Umbridge." Lee asked

"Yeah, the bitch butchered her hand with that medieval quill." George spat, I know how much George loves Mae, they're like best friends so I can understand his reaction. I was trying to stay silent because I was already on the brink of a breakdown.

Sprout was doing her lecture and it was really hard to enjoy it. Usually our group stands with Maeve in the back, even though she answers all of the questions she make side comments and little jokes about the plants Sprout is talking about. I swear thats the only reason i have been passing all the test, I just think about all the jokes she says about the plants and I get the answer right. I know she does it on purpose, tells jokes or small comments about the plants to us for us to understand easier. She does that a lot with George and I, like when she found us in the library studying for our O.W.L.S fifth year. She read some of the chapters of our textbooks to us, adding in really dumb puns and jokes. But when I took the written parts, and all her puns started to make sense and I passed the test. I noticed classes were very quiet without her, especially my classes with the Hufflepuffs, they all seemed on edge. I over heard a few talking about how they heard Maeve's sobs really late last night. Even classes with the Slytherins seemed off, a few came up asking if Mae was okay but I didn't know how to answer so I just lied and said she was sick. Like I didn't know what she was doing all day, crying? Sleeping? I had no idea, I just know that she was with Dumbledore all day. When I had my free period, me and George went and stood by the statue just hoping she would come down.

"Fred, let's go. As much as we don't want to go to class, Maeve would be pissed if we missed them because of her." He grabbed my arm dragging me to our last class. When dinner came around I saw Julia looking a bit on edge, "I'm gonna go get Julia, she looks more lost than we do without Maeve." I told George.

"Hey." I looked down at her, she was playing with her food again.

"Hey Fred." She looked up giving me a weak smile

"Want to come sit with us, till Mae gets here?"

"Yeah, sure thanks." She got up and we walked over to the table with me, when we got there I noticed that Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting with George.

"Hey guys." Julia smiled, sitting next to Harry.

"Hey Julia, any sign of Maeve today?" Ron asked

"Um no, but Sprout has kept me in the loop, she said Dumbledore gave her something to do today. Probably had her to check on Hagrid's hut or something." She smiled, we kind of just sat there in silence for like the first ten minutes of dinner, I kept looking at the entrance just hoping she'd walk in.

"I know, that you guys probably don't want to hear about the shit part of the detention, but the reason she got more hours was pretty awesome." Harry smiled

"What did she do?" Hermione asked

"She pretty much made Umbridge look like a misogynist, by calling her out on her comments saying Maeve wasn't acting like a real lady because of her job choice. She actually made Umbridge speechless. I wish I laughed, it was so good." God I love this girl, she's getting so much better at her comebacks.