"Sure.. just make sure you have your payment ready." said Shizuri.

"Good.. then I think it's time you met one of the associates I will be assigning to work with you."

Shizuri narrowed her eyes. "I don't play well with those who aren't on my team.."

"Oh trust me.. this girl's a bit of a solo player too, so she won't get in your way." said Albedo. "In fact.. she rather despises the human race.."

As if on cue.. a strange armored figure, with armor resembling that of Sixsix, walked in. Her armor was a darker shade of purple.. and her figure was more lithe, petite, and very feminine. The red glowing lines on her faceless helmet glowed in the dark.

"This is Eighteight.. she and her brother Sixsix are assisting in gaurding our little project." said Albedo.

________________________________

Eighteight

species: Sotoraggian

Planet: Sotarag

Power: possesses numerous weapons and combat skills. Eighteight, despite her petite teenage female appearence, is frigteningly strong.. being strong enough to tip over a dump truck with one hand. Her combat skills along with her strength, agility, and weapons, make her one of the more dangerous Sotoraggian bounty hunters in the galaxy.

Notable facts: Eighteight is the second youngest sibling of Sixsix. She, Sixsix, and their brother Sevenseven, are three of the most well known and feared mercenaries in the Earth side of the Milky Way. Her personality bears a notable simularity to Shizuri Mugino, being rather prone to anger. (It is not known whether Sixsix or SevenSeven are older then each other, as their youngest sister is a toddler Sotoraggian named Twotwo.)

____________________________

"What the hell?" Shizuri muttered to herself.

Eighteight turned her head to look at Shizuri for a moment. She then sniffed and spoke in her alien language. "Ressrrackk nosto espran..."

"Yes.. she is human.. but do remember our agreement." said Albedo.

This seemed to only anger Eighteight, who took out what looked like sleek high tech pistol and pointed it at Shizuri.

"You better be very sure about that.." said Shizuri with a murderous gleam in her eye.

"Now now.. if I catch you two trying to kill each other.. I will have to reduce your pay by a considerable amount." said Albedo.

Eighteight lowered her weapon.. but the tension did not subside.

"You said she doesn't like working with humans." said Shizuri. "What exactly did you mean by that?"

"Well.." said Albedo. "To put it blatantly... she isn't human. I'll leave the rest as guesswork up to you.. she isn't really that sociable.. are you Eighteight?"

Eighteight muttered some incomprensible alien sylibles and holstered her weapon.

That girl looks like something from a Scifi horror shooter.. Shizuri thought. Like Dead Space..

"Now.. your target and details are in this file right here.." said Albedo pushing a file out for Shizuri to take. "And do me a favor.. and don't underestimate him.. rather.. treat him as if you were fighting another Level 5.."

Shizuri opened the file and read it's contents. "Ben Tennyson.?"

"Ressak detara ressuzicaa.." Eighteight muttered. "Deleraack kel Ben 10 screwed.."