Sweet moments|Other characters

Start from the beginning

♥︎【stay a little longer】♥︎

You woke up by the loud sound of the alarm, sitting up you crawled your way to it and shut it up.

You were on top of kyoutani so as soon as you turned it off, he pulled you back into his warm embrace.

"Tani...I need to go" you said trying to break from his tight hug.

"No" he simply answered.

"Don't you want to eat?"

"I already ate you".

You bonk his head.

Because kyoutani won't let go of you, both of you just stayed in bed for the rest of the afternoon.

Matsukawa

♥︎【Help me make it through the night】♥︎

Mattsun stood there behind you as you say on the floor, looking miserably.

As soon as you saw him, you quickly stood up and pulled him into a tight hug, "can you stay and watch a movie with me...." you whispered to him.

He didn't want to make you more sad so he agreed, "sure..".

You smile at him, "thank you, mattsun..".

"Anything for you" he smiled back.

The two of you both ended up watching this weird musical you found on a illegal website.

Yahaba

♥︎【Nightly bath hours】♥︎

Rubbing the shampoo on his hair you ask about his day, "so..what happened today?", he grumbles as an answer, sinking in the water, "kyoutani is being difficult again...I just want him to practice even more without us..." he complains making you giggle, "oh just give him some time, I'm guessing he's just a bit shy.." you advised, pulling him up to make him sit straight.