Sweet moments|Other characters

Start from the beginning

After that you jump right back into his arms, cuddling eachother for eternity uwu.

but ofcourse you guys have to dettached from eachother since you guys gotta eat.

Kinnoshita

♥︎【Confession】♥︎

♥︎【Confession】♥︎

Kinoshita completely bailed, instead of answering to your well thought out sweet confession, all he said was, "cool". And ran.

He did a stupid move.

But right now, he is willing to make it right so he made a run to your home.

Once he was at your door, he aggressively but not too much knock at your door.

As soon as you opened the door, kinoshita noticed the look of disappointment in your face, which made him feel nervous but nonetheless he went for it.

"What do you want?..." You asked trying not to sound mad.

He inhaled.

"(Y/N)...I..I", "I love you!!" He confessed, and it took you by surprised because like whhhaattt.

"I'm sorry about that stupid reply earlier, its just...I wasn't expecting it but still I shouldn't have done that..."

"But (y/n) I really lo--" before he gets to finish, you put a finger on his lips, "shut up and kiss me"you pulled him inside into a kiss as you close the door .

Narita

♥︎【Being brave】♥︎

♥︎【Being brave】♥︎

You were waiting at a small bridge in the park, waiting for Narita to come.