Welcome to Hogwarts 2

Começar do início

I quickly ran after Victor and followed him into his cabin. "Are you ok, Vic? You really shouldn't be getting into all of these fights. I'm worried about you." I said, giving him a hug from behind. He turned around and hugged me back.

"I'm ok, Nadia. Leo was just getting on my nerves." Victor said and we both sat on the chairs that were in front of the fire place.

"Yeah, so much that you have him a broken nose! " I replied and we both started laughing.

We talked and laughed for a few more hours when the ship jerked up hard, making both Victor and I fall off of our chairs. We both looked up at each other with knowing grins and scrambled to our feet, running out of the cabin and through the halls. We came to an abrupt stop in front of the door leading to the deck that was surrounded with all of the other students.

"I can't believe that we are at Hogwarts!" I said, nervously, chewing my lip. My stomach was doing somersaults and I felt as though I might throw up.

Both Victor and I walked up to the deck where we met up with Karkaroff. We began to make our way up to the school. If you would even call it that. It was massive and looked like a castle. Hogwarts was bigger then Durmstrang. You could see hundreds of students from Hogwarts looking out Windows and standing on balconies looking at us as we walked up.

We walked into the school and stopped at I what I assumed were the doors to the main hall. A man with a long beard and half moon spectacles greeted Karkaroff with a handshake and turned to us with a welcoming smile and gestures for us to enter. All of the boys except Karkaroff, Victor, and I went inside for their welcoming performance.

"You must be the Weasley girl, am I correct? " The old man asked me.

"Yes, that would be me." I replied, with a small smile.

"Well then, welcome to Hogwarts." The man replied and I nodded.

I then walked with Victor and Karkaroff into the hall looking determined. The hall was absolutely gorgeous. Since neither Victor nor Karkaroff were showing any emotion, neither was I. I glanced over at the Gryffindor table and saw my siblings. Once we got to the front we were greeted by the whole hall with lots of clapping. The boys began to go and sit over at the Slitherin table and I looked hesitantly between Victor and my family.

Victor noticed this, so he gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "Go join them. They are your family. I will see you tonight."

I smiled gratefully at him and went to go sit with my family. I decided to sit beside Ron, because he was my twin. I sat down beside him and we had a massive hug.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe that you are actually here!" said Ron, as he hugged me.

"Who are you?" A girl with frizzy brown hair and brown eyes said to me, looking disgusted.

"Ron's twin sister. Who are you? " I said harshly, glaring at the girl. How dare she look at me with disgust. She didn't even know me.

"Hermione. I'm one of Ron's best friends." She said cautiously and stuck out her hand for me to shake.

"Interesting. " I said, and shook her hand reluctantly. "I just wanted to say hello. I am going to go and sit with Victor." I said, standing up, and rushed over to my best friend. Leo was sitting next to him, so I pushed him off the bench and plopped down in the seat next to Victor. Leo glared up at me. While Victor looked at me worried.

"Sorry Leo, but my problems are more important than yours." I said, turning to Victor. "I bloody hate people. " I mumbled, slamming my head against Victor's shoulder.

"So, is this your girlfriend?" Asked the boy that was sitting across from Victor.

"Eww!" I exclaimed, taking my head off of Victor's shoulder. Vic was laughing his head off.

"Victor's like an older brother to me!" I said to the boy sitting across from us. He was actually rather attractive. He had platinum blonde hair, high cheekbones, and beautiful grayish/blueish eyes that I could fall asleep looking into.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. Pureblood. Known as Lucius Malfoy's son. Also known as Harry Potter's enemy." The boy said, sticking out his hand and I shook it.

"Weasley, Nadia Weasley. Pureblood. I'm Headmaster Karkaroff's niece. I'm also known as Ronald Weasley's twin sister. I'm also known as the only girl at Durmstrang." I replied, smirking.

"Really?!" Draco replied shocked. I wasn't surprised. My parents always told me to stay away from the Malfoy boy, so I knew there must be some bad blood.

"Yeah, is there a problem with that?" I asked glaring at him.

" N-no, umm... Yes? I don't know. " He said, looking confused and I just laughed.

"I should be getting back to my siblings. I'm sure they are wanting to talk to me. I will see you later, Victor, Malfoy." I nodded to the boys and set off for the Gryffindor table, grinning. This was going to be fun.