𝐹 𝐼 𝒱 𝐸

Start from the beginning

     "Hello," Aida greeted as Saeyoung slunk back reaching Akada's side.

     "Kise," Akada didn't even attempt  to stop Kagami as the first-year approached the other blonde, knowing it would be a waste of energy. The green-eyed blonde almost snorted once he saw Kise ignore Kagami, walking right past the now livid redish-brown-haired boy, approaching Kuroko, Saeyoung, and himself. He didn't know if he should be amused or annoyed.

     "Kurokochi, ever since you turned down my invitation to join us, I've been crying into my pillow every night," 

     "I wish you suffocated yourself... what are you, a baby?" Saeyoung muttered under his breath. Luckily, only Akada and Kuroko heard the redhead and Kise was oblivious to the comment.

     "What's wrong with him," Hyuga muttered, sweatdropping.

     "Just show us the way," Kagami added, visibly bitter and annoyed.

     "Not even a girl has turned me down before," Kise continued with a grin, as if he didn't hear a word Kagami and Hyuga had uttered. Akada deadpanned. I turned you down many times-

     "Are you ignoring me?!"

     "Could you please stop being so sarcastic?" Kruoko said with a blank face. Akada watched as Kise's grin widened.

     "I'm interested to know more about the guy who is making Kurokocchi say those things," Kise said arrogantly, finally turning around and addressing Kagami. "I don't care about being called The Generation of Miracles, but I can't ignore such an obvious challenge. I'm not mature enough to let it slide. Sorry, but I'm going to crush you with everything I have."

     "Sound-"

     "Now Akadacchi!" Kise's attitude turned a three sixty as he turned around, prancing over to Akada and Saeyoung. "I didn't know you played basketball until I visited you school! How come you didn't tell me??" Akada blinked, a blank look on his face. Because I don't like you at all-

     "Akadacchiiiii~" Akada could visibly see Saeyoung glowering at Kise. Not wanting any trouble he spoke with a shrug,

     "It never came up. Now would you please lead us to the gym?" happily agreeing, Kise childishly skipped as he led the team to the gym. Akada then glanced again at SAeyoung who was still glaring at the other blonde. He seems jealous... but why?

...

     "This is it~" Kise sang as they entered the gym. Akada raised a brow, noticing that there was huge green netting that divided the gym into two, meaning that they would only be pleayign half-court.

     "We're playing half court?" Aida asked confused. "The other side is being used for practice..."

     "It seems that they're underestimate us-" Saeyoung grumbled, still a bit sour. Akada then noticed a chubby man with a clipboard. He then guessed that he was the coach of some sort.