It's all an act

Zacznij od początku

"Wait, wait, wait. Gate? Hospital emergency? Pierre living in the same house as Y/N? Uniform?" Konoha cuts into the conversation, utterly confused as he's adding things together. Bokuto slowly catches on, he pulls his arm off of Akaashi's shoulder and narrows his eyes on you, Haru, and Zico. "You're leaving something out of this story, aren't you?" Bokuto asks.

Exhaling, you shrug. "Let's go to a park. I'll explain everything."

🏐・゚゚・。.

"WAIT. So you're telling me, you're some rich girl?!" Konoha gawks at you. Shaking your head, you part your lips to answer but Akaashi speaks on your behalf. "Y/N won't inherit any money from her parents."

"How do you know that Akaashi?" Haru and Zico glance their attention over to him. You awkwardly scratch your cheek. "He met my parents earlier this week when he accompanied me home."

"Wait, what?!" Bokuto gasps, eyes widening on Akaashi. "Have things progressed to the point in your relationship that you're meeting her parents, Akaashi?" Akaashi furrows his brows when he frowns at Bokuto.

"No, it's nothing like that." You wave your hands in front of you. "Akaashi was going to leave right after but Pierre told them I had a guest and one thing led to another. My parents started to question his intentions for being around me and Akaashi was pulled into the family drama slightly." You turn to look at Akaashi who sits next to you. "I'm sorry again about that..." You murmur under your breath. He shakes his head, not worried at all from it.

"So, what do you think about Pierre than Akaashi?" Zico asks. "You felt it, didn't you?"

"Felt 'it'?" You question.

"You're too delusional to sense it Y/N." Zico makes fun of you, sticking his tongue out. Konoha, Haru, and Bokuto are also out of the loop when they glance at Zico and Akaashi.

By 'it', is Zico referring to how close Y/N and Pierre are?

If so, he did feel that kind of atmosphere. The feeling is much more than just a butler taking care of his client. He couldn't tell if it was like an older brother caring for his younger sister or possibly...

Akaashi closes his eyes, not wanting to bring himself to think of the other possible option.

Pierre is ten years older than Y/N. He should know the legality of having such emotions for a minor.

"Akaashi?" Bokuto looks worried when he sees how quiet Akaashi is.

"Yeah, I felt it." Akaashi mumbles, fluttering his eyes open. He turns his gunmetal blue eyes towards Y/N. "Remember I'm your boyfriend Y/N."

You hold your eyes on Akaashi's blue eyes, feeling your heart skip when Akaashi clarifies the lie to you. You weren't sure what he meant by that but you go along with it, nodding your head. The others are still out of the loop, but shrugs it off.

"Ugh, stop flaunting your relationship in front of us." Konoha grumbles, leaning his back against the bench. "Maybe I'll find someone to spend the summer festival with."

"Wait, you're going to leave Akaashi and I alone to roam around?" Bokuto grumbles at Konoha. The conversation easily steers to a new topic. Haru pesters Zico about the previous topic and you're left alone to speak with Akaashi as the other four break off into their own conversations.

"Um, sorry for acting on my own earlier today at the maid café." The heat crawls onto your cheeks when you recall the kiss. Akaashi stiffens when Y/N brings the kiss up. He inhales deeply, "You surprised me there. I was about to tell them we weren't going to kiss but then you suddenly..." His words disappear from him. His heart starts to race again. "I couldn't read your mind." You nibble the bottom of your lip, messing with the hem of your skirt. Akaashi nods his head, staring at Y/N's fidgeting hands. He extends a hand, grabbing onto one of your hands carefully. Akaashi then raises your fingers to his lips.

"Is your curiosity for my lips answered?" Akaashi speaks in a husky tone, his blue eyes soften when he looks directly into your eyes. Your heart stops for a brief second when you look at Akaashi. Forgetting to breath, you stare at Akaashi with wavering eyes.

You start to question if he's forgotten that the others are nearby. The four are just a bench apart from yours.

"I'm starting to grow curious about your lips Y/N." Akaashi's breath tickles against your fingertips and you can hear the heartbeat against your eardrums.

Is he being serious? Or is he toying with you?

You grow frustrated not knowing anything.

Akaashi slowly leans forward, his eyes hooded. He then places a kiss "on" your lips with your fingertips blocking the full contact. Your eyes widen when you smell his cologne wafting towards your nose. Akaashi pulls away slightly to look at you. "Of course I can't really kiss you. That would mean our deal is broken."

Is it possible Akaashi is starting to grow nervous about his emotions for you?

"You must really not want to fall in love with me, huh Keiji?" You speak with a heavy chest, feeling your heart ache at the thought. Akaashi notices the distant look in Y/N's eyes.

You pull your hand away from him, looking forward. "Am I really that bad of a choice?" Your emotions are getting the better of you and you feel the corner of your eyes brim up with tears.

Akaashi is unsure what to say. He feels guilty for messing with Y/N. "Don't forget this is all an act Y/N." Akaashi keeps his tone stern but his heart only aches at his own choice of words.

Wiping your tears, you force on a smile. Regaining your emotions. "Yeah, sorry. I'm just getting too into my role I guess." The two of you painfully lie to one another, not realizing the internal feelings your hearts have created over the time you've been together.