013. shut up, george

Beginne am Anfang

"We're gonna have so much fun!" Fundy cheered and Niki beamed.

"Niki, do you think we'll manage to finish most of your plans by the time Malak and I have to leave?" spoke George.

The blonde nodded, "Mhm! I only have a few ideas, and we definitely do not have to go through with all of them."

"That's great," George said. "But can we have McDonald's for lunch instead?"

"Absolutely not," Wilbur answered. "Why is it that British people are obsessed with McDonald's?"

"Wilbur―"

"Shut up, George."

The whole table broke into laughter. Then, they each dug into their meals, light conversation being circled around until they paid for their orders and headed towards the beach.

"I still can't believe we've been walking around for an hour," Wilbur said. "Are you sure it hasn't been a couple of minutes?"

"Yes, Wil," Niki sighed. "I'm sure."

"You know what I can't believe?" Malak said. "My brain hasn't wrapped around the idea of how tall Wilbur is."

Wilbur raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" he countered. "You're pretty tall as well. I can't possibly look like a fucking giant to you too."

"I'm five feet and nine inches tall," she stated and Fundy turned to look at her, baffled.

"You don't look like you're five foot nine."

Malak chuckled and gestured at him, "But you do."

"I'm six foot three!" Fundy argued.

"LIES!" she accused, laughing loudly, and Fundy protested.

"Guys, look!" Niki suddenly called and started waving at a pair of teenagers a few blocks away. "It's them! It's Tubbo and Tommy!"

Malak squinted at where Niki was pointing at and, surely, two teens, one blond and the other brunet, started making their way towards them.

"NIKI!" The taller exclaimed happily as he dashed to her.

"Hi, Tommy," grinned Niki as soon as he reached her and Wilbur ruffled the young boy's hair.

"Wilbur," Tommy complained. "My hair!"

"Stop whining," retorted Wilbur.

"TOMMY, YOU ASSHOLE!" yelled Tubbo, slowly making his way to the group. "You left me to pick up all of our stuff!"

"SORRY!" Tommy yelled back, quick to go help out his friend.

After that was arranged, all seven of them lounged on a nearby bench.

"What were you guys talking about before Niki called you?" George wondered.

"I was asking Tubbo if he liked wasps," Tommy replied. "Do you like wasps, Tubbo?" he glanced at his best friend.

"I like bees," Tubbo replied. "Bees are friendly."

"No, Tubbo," Tommy repeated. "I asked if you liked wasps."

"I like bees. I find them really cute."

"But do you like wasps?"

"I like bees."

Wilbur sighed heavily. "Tommy, stop asking Tubbo if he likes wasps," he ordered. "And Tubbo, can you please just answer Tommy's question."

The pair stared at Wilbur before turning to look at each other again.

"Wasps, Tubbo," Tommy said. "Wasps."

Tubbo shook his head, "Bees."

"I'm so fucking done," Wilbur cried. "I'm so over this."

"Wilbur―"

"I said shut up, George."

-ˋˏ 💌 ˎˊ-

author's note„

reminder that if I'm not updating as often as you want me to, it's probably cause winter break is over