Art Class Love

When Angel was sixteen she went to an art class located in the center of the town where she live. There is where she met Keegan, a twenty three years old guy who was waiting for his results after his internship in the local company, Keegan was her art teacher. Besides, Keegan there were many other teachers there but only Keegan who always teaches Angel's class. They get close very quickly because they had to practice drawing together every weekend. Sometimes, Keegan pays full attention on Angel and asked other teachers to help other children with their drawings. " Alright next week we are going to have a drawing competition in the shopping mall and all of you here are going to join that drawing competition, said Miss Angie. " Well Angel was trying all her best to success in the drawing competition. Keegan helped Angel without hesitation, the theme for the drawing competition is sports. The day finally arrived, Angel sat on the table refreshing back on what Keegan had teach her previously. Angel was way to nervous as her mind flew away flashing back what she had draw with Keegan last night, Keegan's sudden appearance scare Angel, he asked what is happening to Angel because Miss Angie had announce that the drawing competition had started a few minutes ago and Angel was still sitting there having her mind flew away. Without wasting more time Angel started to draw out what they had draw last night. Then, Angel colored it with confidence, she looked around and saw Keegan standing right beside her watching her drawing. Keegan gave her the warmest smile to support her. After finished coloring her drawing, Angel handed in her drawing to Miss Angie. Keegan then went towards Angel and talk to her, " You've done well in your drawing, in fact it is better than what we had draw last night. " Angel was blushing at the time she did not know what to reply Keegan, she was way too shy. Later Miss Angie came to find Angel, she said to Angel that she hopes that Angel will be able to join the clay competition on the next day. However, Angel was not confident enough because Angel was not expert in modelling clay. Keegan then came out from no where and told Miss Angie that he would help Angel in the clay's competition. So both of them spent their day in the mall learning how to shape the clay. There were a few times Angel nearly destroy Keegan's masterpiece, and she felt sorry for being so clumsy. Keegan knew it right away and told her everyone makes mistakes and nobody is prefect. After hearing that Angel felt better and focus on how to assemble her clay on the base. " Well the theme for the clay competition was Christmas so you should keep the base in white, don't forget the Santa Claus and snowman, you can also add a Christmas tree decorated with lights and stars and any other details you think it suits the theme if you have extra time, said Keegan. " Angel was fully prepared for her clay competition. Angel did her clay competition without difficulties, after the competition Angel asked Keegan for comment on her model and Keegan said is nice and beautiful. Later Angel asked for his phone number. Keegan gave it to her and asked for Angel's number. The next week when Angel went to the art class she then realized that Keegan had left the art class without saying good bye to her, she felt sad and mad in the same time. When Angel went home she texted Keegan and asked for the reason why he left the art class, he said it was time for him to study in college that's why he left. Even after Keegan had told Angel the reason, Angel was still not satisfy with Keegan for leaving her without any notice and good bye. A year after that Angel texted Keegan on Christmas but there is no reply from Keegan, Angel thought that Keegan might have forgotten her.

THREE YEARS LATER (One day after Angel's birthday)

Keegan texted Angel, she was really surprised that Keegan still remember her in the mean time she was also very suprise because the number that texted her wasn't Keegan's number. Well actually it was because Keegan change his number three years ago that is why he did not receive the messages from Angel. Finally, Keegan confronted Angel he told her that he was in love with her when she was twelve but unfortunatly he was not being able to tell Angel because he afraid that she will stay away from him because at the time Angel was too young. Actually when Angel was learning with Keegan she had a feeling for Keegan but whenever she text Keegan and Keegan did not reply she felt being rejected. But after knowing Keegan's thoughts she felt her heartbeats very fast, she did not know what to do but she did not accept Keegan immediately. Keegan even told her that he is being mocked and teased by his friends because he is in love with a small girl. Angel was not able to accept Keegan's love because she is still a student and she needs to focus on her studies. Besides, she knows that if she accept Keegan's love her mind will get distracted and eventually afraid that she will fails her studies, but Keegan did not give up easily and tried very hard to win Angel's heart. They might not be couple now but who knows maybe one day Keegan will make Angel fell her heart for him.