@TheBettaPotter

@TheBettaPotter

Stole @Theboywhowon'tdie 's glasses

#StealingHarry'sglasses

tagged: Theboywhowon'tdie

Weas.Ginny GURLLLL YOU SLAY EVERYTHING!!

Mione.Granger That's one of my besties right there!

Torii Oh. My. God. You look absolute gorgeous!!

I'maFancyPansy You- ARE SO DAMN PRETTY!!!

Theboywhowon'tdie Yeah, you look like shit and all, now can I have my glasses back.

TheBettaPotter Awww thanks Weas.Ginny Mione.Granger Torii I'maFancyPansy Thank you so much and y'all don't even start you are soo pretty. Hate you to the moon and back too Theboywhowon'tdie. You're glasses are on the table.

Theboywhowon'tdie Okay, I just looked at the table and their broken because Teddy was playing with them.  Thank you very much.

TheBettaPotter You're welcome

Milne.Granger Theboywhowon'tdie Honestly Harry, you can just use Oculus Reparo.

Theboywhowon'tdie Mione.Granger Thanks and Already did!

QuibblerLuna You look very pretty!! Also say Hi to Teddy for me?!

Ronniekings I don't even know how I put with you two siblings.

TheoNott Lmao! Can he even see now?

TheBettaPotter QuibblerLuna Thank you and done he babbled back!  Ronniekings Hey! What's that supposed to mean? TheoNott Unfortunately...... Yes.

Theboywhowon'tdie Ronniekings You're- TheoNott Yes I can see! I'm not blind. TheBettaPotter What do you mean by unfortunately?

 TheBettaPotter What do you mean by unfortunately?

@Weas.Ginny Guess who's keeping up a trend.
#StealingHarry'sGlasses

Tagged: theboywhowon'tdie

Theboywhowon'tdie Gin, you look very pretty. But can I please have my glasses back.

TheBettaPotter Oh my god I started a trend!! And also Ginny you absolute legend.

Weas.Ginny TheBettaPotter Feeling mutual!! Theboywhowon'tdie No.

Theboywhowon'tdie But-

Weas.Ginny No.

Theboywhowon'tdie *sigh* Okay.

TheBettaPotter Theboywhowon'tdie Hey! If I said No to you you would've stole the glasses from me! That's partiality.

Ronniekings That's my sister ma dudes and girls!

QuibblerLuna  Weas.Ginny  You look stunningly beautiful!! And Ronniekings was that an attempt at humor?

Ronniekings Yes Luna! Was it bad?

Mione.Granger You look fabulous!!!

Torii I'maFancyPansy was too lazy to open her phone so we both want to say you are a goddess Ginny.

Hi guys!! I've updated this book after months thanks to GayathriMenon2 And I would try to update more and more but only time will tell!

Till then
Adios!