Emergencies

"Wait what?!" Scorpius said.

    "Hello Harry." Draco said, looking Harry in the eyes now.

    "You know eachother?!" Scorpius asked.

    "Oh, he doesn't know?" Harry asked with a smirk.

    "Know what?!"

    "Your dad bullied me In school."

    "Potter!"

    "Wait my dad was a bully in school?! And he bullied you?!" Scorpius asked in shock.

    "Yep, quite the traumatic experience." He said, putting a dramatic hand over his heart.

    Draco rolled his eyes and Scorpius laughed.

    "But as you can see, we are no longer enemies." Harry said.

    "You'll always be scarhead to me potter." Draco said.

    "And you'll always be A ferret." Harry said back.

    "Wait where does the ferret nickname come from?" Scorpius asked.

    "Well it's quite the interesting story actually, see-"

    "Ok enough story time!" Draco said.

    "Dad, how long exactly have you known Harry?" Scorpius asked.

    "Since I was eleven years old." Draco said with a laugh.

    "I was actually taller than him from 1st year to 7th year as well." Draco said, Harry rolled his eyes.

    "Can you tell me more about you childhood?" Scorpius asked.

    "I have a thousand great storys about this weirdo I can share." Draco said with a laugh.

    "What stories about me do you have?" Harry asked in a doubtful tone.

    "Well, there was that one quiddich game-"

    "Dont go ruining my reputation with bloody quidditch games!" Harry said.

    "Ok, there was that time with in the tri wizard tournament with the pins-"  Harry decided now was a perfect time to interrupt Draco.

    "So how've you been since Hogwarts?" He said, Draco chuckled at the change of subject.

    "Well, I became a healer. I have to take care of this gremlin, and I also occasionally help at the ministry." Draco said.

    "A healer huh? That fits you." Harry said.

    "Yeah, my boss said I'm going to work as a medic for someone soon though, they haven't specified anything yet. And obviously things have been going well for you?" Draco asked.

    "Yep, I had a nasty loss last season though." He said with a shudder as recalled the memory.

    "The game against the Berlin Bogarts! I remember that! You took a nasty fall after a bludger hit you from behind and lost the snitch!" Scorpius said as if it was the best thing to ever happen.

    "Uh, yeah. You a fan, kid?" Harry asked with a chuckle.

    "Have been for years!" Scorpius said happily.

    "Well if it's ok with your dad I think you'll be seeing quite a bit more of me." Harry said, looking at Draco with a questioning glance.

    "Sure, only if the famous Harry Potter can fit us into his busy schedule." Draco remarked.

    "Says you mister medic." Harry said, resting his arm on Scorpius' head who was standing right next to him.

    "Mhm, don't you have a fancy after party to get too?" Draco asked. He was the kind of person to accidentally push people away when he wanted them closer.

    "Trying that hard to get rid of me already? It starts in 15 minutes, I have all the time in the world."

    "Hey kid, wanna ditch your dad and meet some of the other players?" Harry said, earning himself a glare.

    "Sure!" Scorpius said through his wide smile.

    "Yeah no, I'm coming with. I want Luxor Sea's autograph. He's my favorite." Draco said, Harry rolled his eyes.

    "You hurt me, Malfoy." Harry said faking every ounce of his dramatics.

    "Pain builds character."

    12 minutes later, Scorpius had the autographs and merchandise of nearly every single player on the britain team, and Draco had his autograph as well.

    "Hey, so I was thinking-"

    "That's dangerous." Draco said, cutting him off.

    "I was thinking, that maybe you both could join me at the party, I mean it's essentially the same as a VIP ticket, I'm sure they'll let you in if you're with me." Harry said. Sprpius starred at his father hopefully.

    "Yeah that would be-" Draco was interrupted by an owl landing on his shoulder. It had a red bowtie on it, showing that he was an express owl.

    Draco looked shocked and concerned as he quickly grabbed the letter and opened it.

    He mumbled to himself, eyes widening with every word he read.

    "Crap.. I need to go. Now. Scorpius, I'm sorry but this can't wait." Draco said, grabbing his sons hand to apparate.

    "Wait, what happened?!" Scorpius asked.

    "Ministry things, something happened and I need to be there." Harry's face paled.

    "What happened..?" He asked, getting an unsettling feeling.

    "Some escaped." Draco said quietly. Harry's eyes widened.

    "Alright, I'll send you an owl later." Harry said to Draco, who nodded in response.

    And with that, they left.