𝟗. 𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐩

Start from the beginning

An irk mark appeared on my forehead but I tried to hide my annoyance with a fake smile.

"Oh no, nothing like that! Say, how about you go teach Y/N about different types of flowers! I know you've taken quite the interest in those, correct?" The pupiless girl questioned.

"Yes..I have.."

"Good! You and Y/N can go out front and discuss them then! I know I have many varieties in my flowerbed."

Kanao sighed and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go then."

"Let's!"

///

"This is an Azalea flower. These flowers are apart of the Rhododendron family, which means that they are the type of flower that has a lot of volume. The come in many different colors like most flowers do. They are used in many bouquets and are usually a sign of femininity and softness." I listed to the small teen ramble on and on about different types of flowers we see in Shinobu's flowerbed. I looked at her with interested eyes and a concentrated face. She took notice after a few glances.

Third person POV

'Nobody's ever been this intrigued by my talk about flowers..not even Tanjiro-kun..' Kanao thought to herself. She realized she took quite the liking to Y/N after this time of talking about her favourite interest.

She quickly wrapped up her "lesson" and took Y/N by the hand.

"Come on Y/N, let's go see if can make us something to eat." She said to Y/N with bright sparkles and shimmers in her eyes.

Y/N was taken aback by the sudden affection and contact being given to her. She found it wholesome.

"E-Eh, Oh! Okay, let' go then."

When Y/N and Kanao stood up, Kanao immediately clung to her arm with a soft smile on her face. Faint pink spread on Y/N's cheeks.

///

When they walked back inside, they were met with Shinobu watching them with a small smile.

"I see you two are closer now..that's nice."

"Well, Kanao wanted to know if you could make us something to eat..it's fine if not though! I could totally make something instead!"

"No, that's alright Y/N. I can make something." Shinobu turned to Kanao.

"What would you like me to make?"

The blank faced female let go of Y/N's arm to fish out the coin that was in her pocket. When she tossed it up and then flipped it to see results, It landed on tails.

"Onigiri."

"Onigiri it is." Shinobu gently smiled at us before walking into the kitchen to prepare supper.

"Good choice, Kanao!" Y/N praised.

"It wasn't really my choice, it was the coin's.." She replied.

"You still had some part in the decision, just accept my praise!" Y/N told her.

Kanao hummed in reply, biting the inside of her cheeks to prevent a smile from sprouting.

"How about we go sit on the couch and read or something?" Y/N suggested.

"No. I brought my phone, I can just play a game up there. I'll have to use my cellular data though, because lives like an old lady so she doesn't have any wifi." Kanao complained.

"Heh..I-I guess" The H/C girl sweat dropped at the younger girls commentary.

Y/N grabbed a book from a shelf and started reading while Kanao took at her phone and laid down right in-front of her new friend. Kanao played some game on her phone called "Minecraft" while Y/N continued reading the random book.

"Ongiri's done-" Shinobu stopped in her tracks upon seeing the sight in front of her. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Y/N! Are you cheating on me with Kanao-San?" Shinobu asked her lover, somewhat irritated.

"W-WHAT? I would never! Kanao is a literal minor!" Y/N retorted, face red as a tomato.

"Hmph."

Kanao was still playing her game.

"Tch, Creeper." she whispered to herself.

"Kanao! Y/N is mine! All mine! You hear me?! Go eat your Onigiri or something!" Shinobu's smile broke from her face and she started whining to her younger sister like a child. Kanao looked up from her screen and stared at her sister.

"You two are dating?"

"..."

"..."

"Yes."

"I figured. Stop being so jealous ." Kanao then hopped up from her seat beside the E/C girl to go eat her onigiri. Shinobu skipped over to Y/N and stole Kanao's place on the coach, peppering her girlfriends face in ticklish warm kisses.

"Kanao is right, you need to stop being so jealous."

"You need to stop making me jealous." The petite girl shifted her body weight onto Y/N's making her topple over so that now Shinobu was on top of her. Y/N's purple-eyed lover flopped onto her, cuddling her B/S form, taking a long whiff of her relaxing scent.

"I adore you, Y/N-Ah~"

Y/N was too flustered by the sudden events to say anything back.

Shinobu took this opportunity to bite her neck.

"Ow, ow, oww! Stop doing that!" Y/N cried.

Shinobu looked up to her lover with a mischievous smile, "Never."

///

After everyone finished the meal Shinobu had prepared, Kanao had tossed her coin to decide whether or not she should sleep over, the coin said that she should. So she did.

"I'll get a futon out for you!" Shinobu clasped her hands together and grinned.

"Thank you."

///

(Authors Note: Hi guys! Hope you liked this chapter. I feel like the characters were a little ooc. Might change it up later to better suit them. I also know absolutely NOTHING about flowers. That information was plagiarized from a flower website on google ;). Anyways, Have a nice day/night. Love you!! ❤️)