ch.1 fourth year

song: hold on were going home by Drake

As you were sitting next to your twin, Draco in the great hall studying for potions, you have a strong sense that someone is staring at you. You slowly look up to see if anyone really was, and there you see all the way from the Gryffindor table, Ron Weasley staring at you so intensely you feel like hes buring holes into you. He notices you looking back at him and almost immediately looks back down.

Why is Weasley staring at me??? did i do something wrong?? is my hair messed up?? did Draco say something??? You think to yourself before snapping out of your thoughts.

You've always been fond of Ron... hes quite the cutie, but you know nothing could ever happen between you two, your a Malfoy.. so youve always pushed your small attraction for the red haired cutie away.

Your still staring.. mainly because your still thinking about what had just happened. Draco looks at you and directs his attention to where your staring. "Why are you staring at Weasel?" He whispered to you.

Quickly turning to Draco you answer with "I- uh.... im not. Dont be stupid Draco, do your work."

You loved your brother dearly and always told him everything... but you know how hard he tries to be on your dads good side, so telling him you potentially fancy a Weasley would end with Draco just telling your dad and you getting horribly punished for liking a "blood traitor".

You've never agreed with the way your family sees things, never understood what was so bad about being a muggle born or being friends with a muggle born.

There it is again... You feel the same pair of eyes staring at you. Again you slowly look back up, but this time he didn't look back down. You give him a small closed-mouth smile, you watch as Ron blushes, tips of his ears going pink trying to hold back a grin.

Draco stands up and places his hand on your shoulder. "Well ive finished my work. Im headed back to the common room.. you coming?" he asked.

Draco never finishes his work before you... Have you been staring at Ron for that long?? "Uh.. you go, ill be there in a bit." You say back. Draco leaves the great hall heading back to the common room.

You finish your work about 10 minutes later and start to pack up your things. You hear shuffling from the Gryffindor table, but you make sure to keep your eyes down. Your walking out of the great hall and headed to the common room, you hear footsteps walking behind you and they start to speed up.

"Hey wait up!" A whisper says to you. You quickly turn around to see none other than Ron Weasley running in your direction, you slow your walking to allow him to catch up.

Whats happening? I really hope Draco isint lurking around anywhere.

"Um... Im Ron Weasley, from potions class... and D.A.D.A." He says quickly. Hes staring directly in your eyes while you two are stopped in the middle of the hall.

"I know who you are Weasley." You say back with a slightly flirty tone trying not to giggle at the boy who is now blushing. You start to walk again and he walks along side of you.

"Right well... I need help with my potions homework. Hermione has refused to give me any more help, she says it because I copy off of her... Which is complete nonsense! Do you think you could help me study?" He asks you in a quiet whisper making sure noone else can hear him.

"Weasley. Id love to, but you know how problematic that would be... right?" You reply in a sad manor.. you really want to help Ron, he is the only boy youve ever found yourself fonding over after all.

"Right. Malfoy, Weasley. Not a good mix." He says with a sigh.

Before he walks away an idea pops into your brilliant mind. "Okay wait. What if we meet around nightfall. Either in the Room of Requirement or the Astronomy Tower."

"Well, im not one to stay out past curfew, but i really could use help. I know Malfoy.. Draco, Sorry. Uses the Room of Requirement at nightfall, So astronomy tower tonight it is. See you there y/n..Thank you!" He runs off in the other direction.

Ignoring the comment about Draco going to the Room of Requirement at night (you honestly didn't know that he did or why.. but you werent going to question that.) you head back to the common room.

-Timeskip to Nightfall-

You head up to your dorm to find something to wear.... normally you wouldn't change your clothes just for a study session but this time is different. Its nightfall so surely noone would see you, exept Ron of course. You change out of your Robes and find yourself putting on a dark green cropped tank top and loose black pajama shorts. If Ron asks, you were ready for bed when u realized you had this study session to go to.

Rons POV

Do i need to change my clothes for this? I mean its just a study session i dont know why i feel like i have to change, but im going to anyways. I throw on a white tank top and a black zip up jacket paired with red and black plaid pajama pants. I'll be totally embarassed if she shows up in something other than pajamas.

----------------

word count: 930

A/N

Hi! i really hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! this is my first story so im sorry about how bad it probably is. and the overuse of the word "you" i cant really think of another word to use so please bare with me :) if u like this it would mean the world to me if you gave it a vote! thank you <3