I dare you to kiss

Start from the beginning

They're always smiling, nodding, and giving each guest their undivided attention. You also notice how patient they are when you were fumbling to decided on what to get. Miki gives you a few recommendations which helped the ordering process. After getting everyone's order, they disperse back to the kitchen. The two return with a few props. "While we wait for the food let's all play a few games!" Miki excitedly speaks, handing everyone an animal headband varying from cat ears, bear ears, and bunny ears. The corner of your lips curl into a smile when Akaashi stares at the bear ears given to him.

"Can you put mine on for me?" Bokuto asks Rika who happily helps him with his cat ears. "Wait, me too!" Konoha looks over at Miki who giggles. She helps Konoha with his bear ears while Haru places on her own bunny ears. Zico grumbles when he notices him and Akaashi both have bear ears.

"Would you like me to help you, master?" Rika asks Zico who shyly nods his head.

"Did you need them to help you with yours Keiji?" You smirk. He shakes his head, grumbling. Taking the ears from him, you raise them over his head. Carefully, you place the headband on his head, adjusting a few hair pieces around. You lower your eyes to see his still expression. "You look cute Keiji." You giggle.

He exhales, reaching for the bunny headband in your hands. You tense up when you feel the headband rest on your head. Akaashi tucks your hair behind your ear and quietly looks at your shy face. "You look cute too Y/N." Akaashi murmurs, his eyes stare at your face before he looks directly in your eyes.

Your heart wavers from his compliment. But you remind yourself that this is all an act. Rika and Miki walk over to the two of you, complimenting how adorable you two are. The first game is simple. You each get to play rock-paper-scissors with either maids and whoever would lose, would get a gentle flick on the forehead.

Akaashi makes it his mission to win each game they throw at him. The others however, didn't care if they won or lost. You received a few forehead flicks, unluckily. As the maids suggest different games, the atmosphere begins to be enjoyable from the earlier awkwardness you felt. Miki then suggests a truth or dare game to end off before bringing over the food. Rika and Miki will randomly choose the unlucky two for the challenge. The two count down to three, making the table anxious.

Something stirs in your chest when you notice the two maids smirking to each other.

"3...2...1!" Miki and Rika both say in unison, pointing at you and Akaashi. The other four exhale with relief. "Master and princess are a couple, right?" Miki asks with a cute smile. You glance at Akaashi from the corner of your eye, shyly nodding your head. Rika asks the others what they should challenge the two of you. "Should we ask them for a truth or dare?" The four eyes you and Akaashi with a smirk. The two of you tense up, knowing full well they're about to choose dare.

"Dare!" Bokuto exclaims, clapping his hands together. Rika and Miki both giggle, nodding their heads. "Any suggestions?" Miki asks. Bokuto once again answers, as if he was waiting for this moment the entire time. "I dare them to kiss."

KISS?!

Akaashi glares at Bokuto and you nervously clench the hem of your skirt.

"That should be an easy dare, right?" Miki happily speaks, smiling ear to ear. "Will master and princess kiss each other?"

"Of course, you don't have to. It's just all fun and games. We don't want to make you uncomfortable." Rika comments in, noticing how flustered you've become.

The four look at you two expectantly. Konoha and Zico narrow their eyes on you two. These two have been feeling uncertain about how realistic Y/N and Akaashi's relationship is between each other. With this dare, things should set things straight for them. Bokuto on the other hand is doing this for his own entertainment. Being the only person who knows the two are faking.

You're unsure what Akaashi is thinking when you slowly turn to look at him. His eyes seem to waver and he wears a troubled face. "Keiji." You call out to him, clenching your hand tighter on the hem of your skirt. He seems to have made up his mind when he turns his attention to you. He readies to part his lips to say no. He didn't want Y/N to force herself further than she already is for this fake girlfriend role. But his mind blanks out in a matter of seconds.

With one hand, you gently rest it on Akaashi's cheek, the other clenching onto your skirt. You lean forward and press your lips against his. The others widen their eyes, flushing when they watch. Konoha covers his mouth while Zico's jaw drops. Bokuto grins devilishly and Haru's speechless. Akaashi widens his eyes when he sees Y/N's long lashes in front of him. Her lips are trembling against his. The moment is quick when she pulls away, lowering her eyes with a redden face and ears.

Miki and Rika both clap their hands, amused at the scene.

"Thank you for playing along princess! We'll be back with your food now." Rika giggles, hurrying towards the kitchen with Miki. You place a hand over your heart, feeling it beat against your chest as if you've ran a marathon. Akaashi freezes in his spot, biting his bottom lip. The sound of his heartbeat rings in his eardrums.

"I can't believe you actually kissed him." Haru finds her voice, staring at you with pink cheeks.

"I was so sure Akaashi was going to say no to the dare." Konoha gasps, still ins disbelief. Zico doesn't say a word, he just stares at Y/N with wavering eyes.

"Man, today's going great so far." Bokuto chuckles, taking a sip of his orange soda. Neither you or Akaashi speak to each other. The two of you are still trying to wrap your minds around what just happened. You mentally prepared yourself to say no to the dare but...given the chance to kiss Akaashi is too good to pass up.

Your curiosity about his lips are met. His lips are much softer than you imagined.

And you wanted to press your lips against his again.