Chapter 2 (the terrible discovery)

The next morning, Ann Marie woke up with a fever and so she had to stay back and recieve treatment. I didn't want to leave her buh I had to go because you cannot stay back unless you were sick or something like that. So I left her and joined my other friends at the ground floor of the hotel. While we were there,the group of people who would be handling us for that period came in. They briefed us on what we would do for the week. And they also said that they would change our programme lost every week. So this morning after we had our breakfast, we were to choose our preferred sport (I chose football). All the members of the football club headed for the football pitch, where we played for 2 hours. Then we all met at the compound of the hotel again and we were all sent to the pool side which was for the teens. After 2 hours of swimming, we were to have lunch. And during the lunch time guess what.......... Anne Marie was there. She wasn't looking good so I asked her if she was well and she said yes, so I asked her again, if u are well then why do u look so battered. Then she told me about this book she found in her room while she was cleaning up. The book said "Don't Open" on the cover so she did not open.
A while after lunch, everyone was to have a nap for about 3 hours. Buh during that time we went into Ann Marie's room to check out tha book. I was afraid to hold the book buh I had to because I wanted to read what was written at the back. So I took the book buh because I was shaking with fear the book slipped from my hand and fell. Immediately it touched the ground it opened up and a shadow came out of it and said to me " hmmmmmm.....u have freed me". Then it left Ann Marie's room to the forbidden floor. I took the book opened it up and read what was written inside and it said "In order to trap the shadow back into the book, take the book near it and say the following word 3 times "Comestai Stobenne". It would be locked in there again. And it said at the bottom "until then you are all in danger". Then one of the instructors entered the room so I hid the book. He told us that we were to meet our friends at the ground floor. Once we were at the ground floor they told everyone that we were to have fun (Dance, Play and Sing cus there was music). The rest of the day went by uneventful.
After dinner, we had 3 hours to ourselves and I, Ann Marie and Daniel spent the whole time trying to figure out something. Buh we couldn't think about anything throughout all the 3 hours. So we retired to our beds exhausted and disappointed. I don't know for the rest of my friends buh as for me I couldn't sleep. After several hours of thinking, I decided to sleep. Immediately I closed my eyes I heard my name being shouted from outside, so I decided to go and check. When I went outside you wont believe what I saw 😳😳😳😳😳😖