Tell him the truth

Start from the beginning

Your eyes flick to the right, towards the exit of the dining room. "Yeah. I should head back. We're getting ready for our Interhigh games."

"Thank you for accompanying our daughter home, Akaashi." Father speaks in a deep tone, raising the cup of tea to his lips. "Make sure to send him off properly Y/N." The two of you bow to your parents and you lead Akaashi out of the dining room. Pierre appears in front of you, a tray in his hand carrying two plates of desserts. "Is Akaashi already leaving, Miss?" You notice the delicately prepared desserts on his tray, feeling guilty.

"Y-Yeah...mother and father started to drill him with uncomfortable questions." You whisper with a frown. Pierre looks down at his watch before returning his hazel brown eyes on you. He leans over to whisper in your ear. "They should leave soon for work, invite Akaashi to your room. I'm sure you two wanted to hang out a bit longer, right?"

"W-What are you trying to say Pierre!?" You whisper yell with a flushing face. Pierre wears a smirk, handing you the tray. "Off you go now, Miss."

Nibbling your bottom lip, you muster a glare at Pierre. But your eyes soften when you return his smile. "Akaashi, this way." You call out to him, hurrying towards the main entrance of the house and up onto the right staircase. Akaashi follows after you, glancing at Pierre who nods his head to him.

"Where are we going Y/N?" Akaashi asks, staring at the grand staircases. There's a left and right staircase that meet in the middle, leading to a middle staircase that connects to a hallway. "Pierre seems to take a liking to you, so he wants me to hang out with you in my room until my parents leave." You speak in a hurry, walking towards the right hallway. Akaashi follows along, slowly taking in the sights around him. He's still unable to wrap it around his mind that Y/N lives here. "Can you get the door for me?" You whisper to Akaashi who's slowly walking towards you. He walks up to your bedroom door and pushes down the handle, opening the door for you to step in first.

Y/N's room is nothing short of amazing. The best description of her room is 'royal princess'.

You lower the tray of desserts onto your tea table and walk over to your dresser to place the shoe bag and your school bag on top.

Akaashi's breath hitches when he realizes he's in a girls bedroom. "Keiji? Are you going to come over here and try Pierre's dessert?" Y/N calls out to him from the tea table. He stiffens in his spot by the door. Y/N doesn't seem to feel worried that the opposite sex is in her bedroom.

Maybe because Zico has been in here before?

The thought crosses Akaashi's mind and his brows furrow.

There's no way Zico's been in here with Y/N by himself, right?

Haru must've been with the two. Wait.

Why does that matter to him?

He's pulled out of his thoughts when he feels a warmth around his wrist. Y/N stands in front of him with her hand wrapped around his left wrist.