"So Abhi, what are you thinking?" dad asked me.

"I don't know dad, let's hope for good. But something is not right with Pragya and her voice says that" I said and starts eating.

"Ok, don't worry. Everything will be good," he said and I smiled faintly.

I went to my room and slept hoping for yes from my Jaan.

Third-person Pov

Sun started to rise to shower light but for two people it is gonna be a good one or bad one. Let's see.

CAFE LIFE

We can see someone is waiting for another person. Who is he/she?

Oh, he is Abhi and it's only 8:30 am. As far I remember he said to meet Pragya at 9 am, right? Oops, I forgot, this day is an important day for him. So, let's wait for his Jaan to come.

After half an hour, finally, she came. She looks cute but Abhi is totally flat with her. Poor him.

But I can see some difference in Pragya too, even though she is flat on Abhi.

"Hi, sorry I made you wait I think," she said while forwarding her hand.

"No, I just came 5 minutes before," he said while shaking hands with her.

Really, he came before 30 minutes and now he is saying 5 minutes. Phew, leave it.

"So what do you wanna drink? Waiter!" He called the waiter.

"Yes sir, what do you want, Sir?" he said while ready to take the order.

"1 Black coffee," both said.

As far as I know, Pragya doesn't prefer black coffee usually then Why now?

"But Pragya you like Cappuccino right?" he said.

"Yeah, I ordered it for you and how do you know I like Cappuccino?" she asked him

Poor girl, he knows everything about your likes and dislikes darling. But how does she know he likes Black coffee?

"I saw you when you used to drink in college and how do you know I like Black Coffee?"He asked.

Nice excuse Abhi, Like literally in a college u saw her drinking that coffee. (ROFL)

"Same, like you know even I know that way," she said.

The waiter took the order of 1 black Coffee and 1 Cappuccino and went to bring it.

"So what do you want to say yesterday?" he asked.

"About our Marriage and I think you know what about it by now?" she said

"Yeah dad said yesterday and so what do you think about it?" he asked.

"Abhi, frankly to stay I don't want to marry now but now I have to marry to accomplish my dream to become a Fashion Designer. I applied for the Fashion Design course at Paris College of Fashion and I got selected also but my dad doesn't want to pursue it. If I want to pursue then I have married you. Not that he is bad but he just worried about me. So, I have to marry," she said in one flow.

"But Pragya, Ok, even I don't want to marry now as I want to start my Office in Paris and I'm going to Paris in three weeks. So, what you think, we have to do now?" he asked

"I don't know, I have an idea but I don't know you will be okay with that or not," she said

By seeing Abhi's face he is ready to take no. Pragya doesn't say no.Please.

'Abhi, let's do a fake marriage, 'she said.

"What ?" he shouted.

"Shh Abhi, please lower your voice and yes, let's FAKE MARRIAGE here and after 1 year we can take divorce. Simple" she said

"Pragya, don't joke and I don't want to marry you like that"

"What is wrong in that Abhi, we both have our dreams to complete and are marrying now not our choice also," she said.

"But still," Pragya cut him in the middle.

"YES or NO, just say that Abhi,' she asked

"No, I can't marry you like that," he said

Pragya sips some coffee and takes her phone and starts to search for something.

"Suresh? no, he loves me, then he will say no to this. What about Kiran ? he is such a sweetheart, he will say yes." she says scrolling to the phone

"What?what are you doing in the phone Pragya," He asked.

"If you say no then also I have to marry someone. So, I'm searching for someone who is okay with my plan," she says casually.

"Pragya, you can't randomly ask someone marry you and where this fake marriage come from?" he asked

"First, they are not random people and about that Idea, I read a story in Wattpad called "Fake Marriage" by  Cutidevil," she said angrily.

"What"?

Precap - "Thank you "

Hi guys, this chapter is for the 1k views and 100 votes for this story.

Thank you so much. Love you.

See you soon.

Do comment your views and if u like the chapter, do vote this chapter.

Sorry if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes.