Honeymoon is must

Start from the beginning

In a well-decorated room, Sanskar was waiting for Swara wearing his casuals. As she slowly entered the room with a glass of milk, Sanskar smiled looking at her tense face.

"Swara, I have got a few of your dresses arranged by Uttara and there are in that cupboard. The washroom is to the right. If you need something feel free to ask me. Okay?", asked Sanskar trying to make Swara feel comfortable.

Swara just nodded in agreement still looking at the floor.

"Go and freshen up", saying which Sanskar left to the balcony. After a while, hearing the sounds in the room, Sanskar came in to find Swara combing her hair in front of the mirror.

"Acha Swara, which side of the bed you prefer?", asked Sanskar.

"Anything is fine Sanskar", replied Swara turning her attention towards him.

"In that case, I will take left and I can't sleep without AC", declared Sanskar sitting on his side of the bed looking at Swara.

"Not a problem", smiled Swara joining him.

"Cool, finally we are done with everything and got time to relax. Lay back Swara, I am sure you are as tired as me", said Sanskar lying back on the bed with his hands under his head.

Swara obliged and laid beside him maintaining a safe distance between them and silence prevailed between them with numerous thoughts running in Swara's head. After fighting a lot with her heart and brain, she decided to speak out her fears with her husband.

"Sanskar, today is our first night. Are we not going to do anything?", whispered Swara not looking at him making Sanskar turn towards her with a smirk.

"What do you want to do Swara?", asked Sanskar playing along.

"I just read it in books...I am not sure", replied Swara not knowing how to ask the questions running in her mind.

"Swara look at me", ordered Sanskar hovering over her and as Swara made the eye-contact, he continued.

"Since you came into the room I could see the concern on your face and I totally understand that. You don't need to worry as I won't do anything against your will. Okay?", said Sanskar for which Swara smiled but Sanskar could see that she is still having something in her mind.

"Swara, what's bothering you?"

"Hmm, actually Sanskar...I don't know how to put it in words but what if you don't like me after tonight, I mean I don't know whether I would be successful in giving you pleasure...I am really worried..." before Swara could complete Sanskar placed his finger on her lips.

"Since the day we have promised to be together for the next seven lives, I have accepted you the way you are and trust me Swara for me you are the most beautiful lady after my mother. I love you Swara and your appearance is not the only criterion for our relationship. First, kill that source from where your little brain is getting all these insecurities because my love for you would never decrease even after we turn sixty and you get wrinkles and grey hair. So stop over-thinking, now come closer, hug me tight and sleep well", saying which Sanskar pulled Swara towards him while she placed her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Good night Swara", saying which Sanskar kissed her forehead while Swara too mumbled a good night before drifting off to sleep.

In the adjacent room, Abhay and Piya were sleeping peacefully and that night Maheshwari Mansion stood silent yet vibrant with all the colorful lights showing that the occupants are happy and contended.

Soon, Swara joined Sanskar's business as a director and assisted him in every way she can while Piya continued her counseling privately by setting up a small cabin in Raichand Mansion for her consultations with the patients. 

Sanskar's positivity and clear mind made Swara more comfortable in speaking her heart out slowly breaking down all the insecurities. Piya's love and constant companionship have reduced Abhay's suicidal thoughts and slowly he started becoming comfortable with forks and knives.

After two years, Swara received an invitation card for a wedding along with a letter and upon opening it she felt very happy looking at the names. 

She opened the letter which was very short and a smiled curved her lips reading it.

"Swara, finally I am getting married and that idiot friend of yours is not in the least taking care of my wedding preparations. Please help me by coming ten days before the date and also get Sanskar along with you, I need some tips as of how he is coping up with the married life though my fiance is sweet and not a firebrand like you, still few lessons would help you see"

"And that's it, there is no signature nor greeting, that's so like of him...always impatient and straight forward", thought Swara with a smile closing the letter and going to her room.

"Sanskar, Dheeraj is getting married", said Swara passing over the invitation card.

"And he wants us to be there before ten days", added Swara sitting on the couch.

"Great, block the date Swara, we will surely attend", replied Sanskar with a smile.

"Ha, I have checked the schedule, we need to pre-pone few meetings", said Swara, and they both got busy in changing their schedules accordingly.

This wedding brought two friends together and this time with only pure happiness in their hearts and soul.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, the story has come to an end officially. By far I understood that my endings are not as good as the beginnings because always I observe the decline in votes and comments as I proceed through the story. I think I will have to work more on giving proper endings to the stories.

So, did you like this part or did I write too many personal things?

I somehow felt these conversations are important to be included.

Do share your views on what Khushi said about Honeymoon.

And also what do you think about Swara and Sanskar's conversation on their first night?

Thank you so much for your love and support all through the story.

Do wait for the epilogue😊

Love you, take care...bye-bye.

And never forget to smile ❤