Tenma: "Why is everyone keeping quiet and letting this match continue?"

Fei: "Look up there."

When we looked up we saw a soccer ball hovering over everyone and giving off a yellow aura.

Kirino: "A ball?"

Wondeba: "It's a sphere device!"

Fei: "They're using that to brainwash everyone."

Tenma: "So that's why no one is noticing that there's something wrong?"

???: "I knew you would come."

We looked in front of us.

Fei: "Protocol Omega!"

Wondeba: "We won't let this game go the way you want it to!"

???: "Wondeba-san, Fei-san, and Ciel-san, I presume?"

Wondeba: "You've got that right."

Fei: "And you?"

Beta: "I'm Beta."

"What happened to Alpha?"

Beta: "Well... I suppose this is what you call "getting sacked"? Such a pity. We're Protocol Omega 2.0. A version upgrade!"

Kurumada: "Who cares which one you are, let's fight!"

Tenma: "We're taking back soccer!"

Beta: "Very well. But I doubt you're strong enough to beat us."

...This is why I hate about El Dorado. They throw away those who are useless so easily.

*After the match*

Beta: "It'll be a pain if you guys continue to keep getting in our way."

The sphere device hovered down and landed above Beta's hands.

Beta: "So I'm going to take away all of your enthusiasm for soccer. So that you never fight against El Dorado ever again."

Sphere Device: "Mind Control mode."

Tenma: "What was that light?"

Beta: "Fei-san. You are dangerous to have around. So I'm going to imprison you, okay?"

Sphere Device: "Lock-in Mode."

Fei: "What? Ah!"

"Fei!"

Beta: "We'll examine every inch of you while you're imprisoned in the Compressed Dimension."

I quickly stood up and was about to run over to Fei but... a hand stopped me.

"Endou-san...?!"

Endou: "Stay here!"

Endou-san quickly ran to Fei.

Endou: "God Hand V!"