Chapter 1:Her landing in the forest

Amelia p.o.v
"Huh where am i? What happened"
"Why am i not in the clouds guarding?"

She once noticed that she fell from the sky and never noticed her wings was zapped by the devils struck of lightning.

"I will just walk around this forest and see what i can do.."

Mean while on the other side of the devils story

"Sir Elijah! there was a angel who fell from the clouds i want you to complete on finding her and bring her back to me if you complete this mission i will give you a reward.."

"Yes dad" Elijah rolled his eyes with mood

Mean while Amelia was walking around and was losing energy

"Im so tired..what's happening to me?"
Pathump
"Oh my! Jaceon this poor girl fell we need to help her!"
"Why does she have angel wings?" Mr.Jaceon asked
"Well it's not halloween she can't be a real angel can she?"
"It depends on what she says but mean while let's bring her back to our house"

When they arrived they gave Amelia a spare of clothing and warm food once then Amelia woke up

"Hello?"
"Hello there i am rona and this is my husband Jaceon"
"Hello there my name is Amelia but your not going to do anything to me right?"
"Of course not! We are kind people who saw you fell to the ground"
"But darling tell me do you have a house to live in?"Rona asked worriedly
"I sadly don't.."Amelia spout out
"It's fine darling you can stay here"
"Thank you Ms.rona"Amelia smiled
"But tell us are you an angel?"Mr.Jaceon asked
"I..am not an angel"
"But you have angel wings"
"I was UH cosplaying yeah!"
"Okay if you say so darling"

For the past few weeks Amelia was in there home protecting herself and was wondering what was outside in the open world then above.Elijah on the other hand was trying to search the lost angel of the clouds.

"Amelia your going to Mcgolagon high try to socialize if you can"
"A school? I never been to one of those it sure is good to try"

Ms.Rona smiled and gave Amelia the paper and books to the new school

The next day..

"Ms.Rona i will head out to the new school thank you for the food!"
"Good luck darling and have fun!"
"Yes Ms.rona"

Amelia has arrived at Mcgonagon high

Amelia p.o.v
This sure is a luxurious and huge school i don't get where Ms.Rona got the money to get a expensive school for me it sure isn't normal.. but i should be thankful for her getting me into this school i just wish there isn't any bullies in this school if there is it sure will be the end of me..

Amelia enters the school and finds the school halls PACKED with boys and girls on each side she walked up to the girls and asked where the principal office is.

"Uh hello im Amelia and can i ask you where the principal's office is?"
"Hello i'm Jenna the girl on my left is Rein and the girl on my left is Rassy"
"Hello,you must be the new student right? Well want me to give you a tour?"Rein speaked up
"Yes please"
"Okay follow me"

After Rein gave a tour after the whole school she gave a paper to Amelia

"What's this?"
"A paper you have to give to the head principal so she can show you.Your dorm and classes"
"Oh thanks rein!"
"No problemo see ya"
"See you"

After Amelia get's her dorm key and class she heads to the dorm and goes inside she thinks of who her dorm mate is and then she enters the other room and finds out her dorm mate is _____.

To be continued...