The flight

Katie and I were meeting at the school gates, her mum was going to take us from there.  

"Val!! So sorry I'm late, Mr Bradford kept me in because I knocked a chair over an-" I cut her off because she would just go on and on. "It's okay Katie! Hah lets just get going shall we?" I said motioning towards her mums car. Katie nodded her head and we got into her mums car. "Hello sweetheart, hello Valerie." Greeted her mother. "Heyy" we both greeted back at the same time. "So is our stuff in the back?" I questioned Katie's mum. "Yes, all the suit cases are in the back. Do you have your tickets with you?" Her mum said whe driving off and heading for the airport. "Thanks. And yes we do." Katie answered excitedly. I have no idea why she's so excited to meet these boys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up Katie, were here!" I said whilst shaking Katie, she dosed off while we were on our way to the airport. 

"By girls! Have fun in the uk!" Her mum seemed a bit happy for us to be leaving for three weeks. "Bye!" I shouted while dragging Katie away from the car so we didn't get run over by her mum which drove off quickly as soon as I got Katie and the luggage out of the car. 

We went through security and boarded out plane. Great, 14 hours of flying then well be in the uk which will probably be raining. Super, I'm so excited... 

"Are you ears okay now val?" Asked Katie. I hated takin off on an aeroplane because my ears always blocked up and it was so painful! "Yeah, they're fine. So Katie, when we meet these boys, what exactly are you going to do?" "Well I'm probably going to freak out first! Then give them all hugs and kisses and then Liam and are are going to fall in love and get married!" She replied practically screaming into my face. ".... Well... That's some plan you have there Kate. Jut don't do anything stupid. I don't want to get sued." I stated and made sure she got the message.  

I suddenly woke up from an unexpected nap but I felt better because I wasn't as tired. I was just really concerned about the jet lag I was going to have.  

"Hello miss, would you like some dinner?" Asked the air hostess as she stopped beside me with her big cart full of food and drinks. "Erm yes please." "What would you like? We have chicken pasta or a sea food dish." She said smiling. "I'll have the chicken pasta please." And with that she placed a plate covered with tinfoil in front of me and left. "Aren't you having anything?" I asked Katie. "Nope, I already ate." She informed me. "By the way well be landing in 8 hours." She added. "Really!? This is going to take forever!" I whined.

To pass time I decided to get out my laptop and see who's on Facebook, anyone interesting to chat to.. Oh wait I have like no friends. So instead I went on twitter and tweeted to one direction.  

*@onedirection I'm on a plane right now, see you in 8 hours. Love val and katie. 

Adnd to my supprise, they actually tweeted back! 

@mytwittername hello val and Katie! See you soon, hope the flight is going well - Niall and Louis x

At this point Katie was fangirling in her seat and people were staring at us like we were mental because I looked just as special ad her trying to calm her down.

8 more hours went by and finally the plane was landing, it wasn't raining, thank you!!

We stepped off the plane and went to collect our luggage. Katie got he luggage back first and when I saw my coming I got ready to pull both my suit cases and big bag off, at the same time. Yes! Mission successful. Now I feel like a pro ninja. I was feeling very proud of myself but suddenly an all to familiar voice interrupted my daydream of people cheering at my success. When I turned around I was standing in front of a tall slim figure with brown locks and green eyes. Harry styles. He was wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans with dark brown shoes. His smile was nice I have to admit and his eyes were amazing! His gaze pretty much put me in a trance, the trance was broken by him greeting me.  

"Hi I'm Harry. And you must be Valerie?" "Yeah I'm valarie, you can call me val." I replied. He flashed a smile "let me help you with that." He said taking all of my luggage. "Oh thanks." I was happy that he was helping me because I was tired but I thought that he was suppose a jerk? I stepped around him to see Katie already talking to Liam and Zayn with her luggage in hand. I greeted the rest of the band, they were all really nice.

Outside the airport there was a van waiting for us, Katie and I hopped in the back and they guys loaded the trunk with our suitcases.

Louis road shot gun with Liam, Harry and Zayn in the town in front of us and Niall in the back next me. I was in the middle and Katie was on my left. 

Harry turned around and made conversation. "So how does it feel to meet us?" He asked. Oh god, he is a jerk. I let Katie answer this one. "OMG it's amazing like I can't believe it, you're all so nice and good looking and great and awesome at singing!" She yelled with excitement. They all laughed. Harry looked at me and smirked "and how about you big eyes?" Did he actually just call me that? Wtf I have a name and.. my eyes arent that big.. are they? "Yeah, it's nice I suppose, she dragged me along here but I have nothing against you guys." I replied deciding to let what Harry said go. 

"How can you not be excited!? They are so amazing!" Katie added. "Yeah, we're amazing" said Harry and winked at me. He is so up himself, god help me. I can't stand people like this.

It wasn't long until we arrived at our hotel.  

As soon as we got to our suit I walked straight to a bedroom and fell onto the bed crashing immediately, I was so frustrated and walked to my room so fast that I didn't even notice how amazing the suit was.