"Then why didn't you dodge it..?" I looked at him, finding him crying on my chest. "Why did you let him kiss you?" I sit up, panicking and unsure of what to do. "You won't leave me right..?" I shake my head and wipe his cheeks, pressing my lips on his.

"I'm not leaving you.."

He cupped my cheek and kissed me, hands traveling down to my skirt. He pulled it up to reveal my panties, taking them off me. He pulled his slacks down to his thighs, taking his shaft out of his boxers. We're really doing it here..

He aligned his tip with my entrance, slowly pushing all of him in me. He took my blazer and shirt off, leaving me in my bra. We continued making out as he pounded into me, my hands taking his blazer and neck tie off, popping five buttons open.

"K-Kenma.." He started thrusting faster, kissing me to not make any noise. The sound of our bodies hitting with every thrust is all that I can hear aside from my muffled moans.

"Don't leave me.." He's still crying. I gave him a kiss on the forehead, shutting my mouth close when his thrusts went faster. I wrap my legs around his body, having more and more of him inside me. "T-Tight.."

Seeing him act like this, it's his aggressive yet delicate side. He's like this once in a while. He'd suddenly act all cute with me, ask me to cuddle, play with his hair.. it's like he's really scared that he'd lose me. After this, he'd only ask for hugs.

If I would leave him, I would've done it before. I wouldn't have let him have sex with me, touch me and kiss me every time he wants. But I'm giving him permission, I'm not making him stop because I have the same plans as he has for us.

"K-Kenma, I-I'm coming.." He rested his forehead on mine, smiling at me. He's close too. He thrusts faster, letting me cum on his length. He continued to thrust for a few more times, spilling his seeds in me before pulling out.

He's still on top of me, eyeing my face while he brushed my hair away from my face. He kissed my face everywhere, being gentle like he doesn't want to hurt me. He sat up to fix his boxers and slacks, going back to lay on me. He's quite heavy.

"Love get off me, I can't breathe." He sat up and pulled me up too, laying on his back with me falling on him. He cupped my cheeks, caressing them with his thumb as he leaned in to press a kiss on my lips.

"If I asked you to marry me, will you?" I couldn't answer, hearing him start to cry again as he looked at me with furrowed brows. "Marry me.." What's troubling him?

"Kozume Kenma, is everything alright?" He shook his head, wiping his eyes with his sleeves. "Hey, I'm here.. I'm not leaving you." He nod slowly, sitting up and hugging me tight. "I'm here.." I pat his back and brush his hair, letting him cry on my shoulder.

"Get me Tequila from the mini fridge under my desk." I back away, giving him a questioning look. "Please Love.."

He took his button up shirt off, making me wear it; he even fixed my panties and my skirt, tied my hair back as he kissed me. He's really having trouble with something but he's not telling me whatever the hell it is.

I press a soft kiss on his lips and forehead before standing to get him what he wanted. I got him a glass and one bottle, I haven't seen him drink so I'm kinda worried about his alcohol tolerance. Kuroo sent me photos of him completely drunk but he never told me about his tolerance.

I get my blazer off the floor and wore it, tucking his shirt in my skirt. He stared at me with his cheek resting on his palm, his elbow on his thigh. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, bringing the zipper of my skirt down to fix the shirt.