Ron

Ron could have never been more confused. From the day they got there he had never adapted to the greeks lifestyle.'What is this place anyway?" Ron asked "its a place where demigods such as you are protected and trained until you are ready to fight the forces of evil"replied Percy. "Not much different to our lives then"commented Hermoine. The walked past the dining are an onto the training grounds, where a capture the flag game was being played."Gosh, are they killing each other?"Harry wondered. "Well, yes they are, in a way"replied Percy."let me introduce you guys to the camp's training director,Chiron." Percy led them in to the mess hall where Tyson lay down on the floor sobbing,"Tyson, whats the matter?" asked Percy. "THE OGRES! THEY'VE TAKEN HIM. TYSON COULD NOT HOLD THEM BACK. I IS A DISGRACE. TYSON GO HOME..."cried Tyson."If you couldn't have held them back, no-one could have.."replied Percy. Ron just stared at the bulging one eye of the cyclops, his sense of reality slipped away..."So, where is Chiron then?"asked Harry."probably in Tartarus"said Percy,"Lord Hades has organised a council meeting with the giants and ogres"."OH,DEAR!" exclaimed Hermoine,"At every council meeting there is a sacrifice of a satyr, pegasus or centaur!"."We have to hurry; the council meeting is in a weeks time just under the White House"stated Percy."WOOOOOOO!"cried Grover,"Road trip to D.C!" Percy let out a high pitched whistle, and out of the woods bounded Mrs 'O'Leary. They jumped on to the beast's back,"Shadow travel to New York, Girl!" Mrs 'O'Leary barked(or roared) and fazed into the shadows and out of the Long Island Sound.