Chapter 1

"So, who are you?"

Sitting down on the cold ground, Luffy stared curiously at the girl, looking about 18 years old or something, who was staring at the meat being grilled by the fire.

While training, Luffy met a girl who was looking around, lost, and seeing that she's alone, and when she was attacked by some beast, which she easily took down, he immediately approached her but unfortunately, before she could introduce herself, her stomach growled and Luffy too, who is also hungry, decided that they should eat first.

The girl looked up from the meat to Luffy, a calm mysterious smile appeared on her face.

"I'm The God of Time!" 

"God of Time?" Luffy questioned, looking confused and his eyes widen when the girl suddenly tried to touch the fire, only to immediately retrieve her hands with a yelp of pain.

"Idiot! What are you doing?!" He asked, immediately pulling the girl away from the fire as he takes her hand, examining her.

The girl smiled awkwardly, "Pardon. I was curious about it." She said and then noticed that Luffy were looking at her hand in worry. "Don't worry about it, it will heal immediately."

Luffy frowned, "What do you mean it'll heal immediately? Look, it's bleeding and-

Luffy paused, his words got caught in his throat as he stared at the hand which is bleeding because of burnt. But that's not what caused him to froze on his spot, but the fact that small threads like blood appeared and was now moving around, enveloping the wounds and slowly, to Luffy's amazement, the burnt skin slowly revert back to it's pale, white and smooth skin. 

"Wha...IT DISAPPEARED!" Luffy's mouth gape in amazement, his hands turning the girls amazing hands while his eyes scanned it many times to assure that the wounds indeed got healed. "Cool! What are those red threads?! It's so cool!"

The girl tilted her head and grinned, "Silly, it ain't a thread. That's my blood!" She said cheerfully, then took her hands from the boy's hand, clenching and unclenching it to shake off the numbness.

Luffy have a grin on his face, "Say, how'd you do that? Are you also a Devil-Fruit eater?" 

The girl furrowed her eyebrows before chuckling, "I've never eaten a Devil-Fruit." She honestly admitted with a smile.

"Eh?! Then how?!"

The girl pause before she smiled, "Weren't you listening? I told you I'm the God of Time!"

"God?..." Luffy muttered the word in confusion, then he remembered Enel who claimed himself as a God. He then frowned and looked at the girl disbelievingly, "Are you really a god?"

Seeing his distrustful eyes, the girl frowned. "Yes, I am! Gods like me often handle the deads, and we are forbidden to meddle with the living."

Luffy turned the meat, seeing that the side was already cooked but the other side still needs some grilling. He sat crossed legged and placed his elbow in his leg, leaning his face on his hand.

"What does that mean?" He asked boredly, not understanding the simple explanation.

The girl chuckled, "You're slow."

"Hey!"

Smiling softly, the girl suddenly glance around, her eyes sweeping through the dark forest before her eyes settled on the beast surrounding them.

"Uhmmm...who are they?" She asked, concluding the they aren't dangerous since Luffy seemed unbothered by their presence.

Luffy glance at the direction she was looking at and smiled when he saw the beasts, "Don't worry, they're my friends."

The girl nodded before looking hungrily at the meat. "So, is this thing cooked already?" 

"I don't know, it looks cooked to me." Luffy answered, causing the girl to raised an eyebrow. 

Seeing her eyes looking at him confusedly, Luffy smiled. "What?"

"Say, why are you on this Island?" She asked as she watched Luffy excitedly tore the meat in half, giving her the other and eating the one for himself before placing another one to be cooked.

The girl, unaware that it wasn't everyday Luffy would give some of his meat, take it though she didn't immediately take a bite.

"Say, why are you on this Island?" She asked again.

"I'm training here, then I'll leave after 6 months." 

The girl nodded her head, taking a bite at the meat, tilting her head when after once the tasteless meat entered her mouth.

Before she could say anything, Luffy started raining down questions to her.

"Hey, what's your name? Why are you here in the Island? Are you lost? How'd you easily take down that giant bear? Do you know Haki?" 

The girl sigh, though smiled and immediately raised her hand. "Please asked one by one, I can't keep up with your constant questions."

Luffy paused, and realizing that he's asking nonstop. He smiled awkwardly and rub his head, "Sorry, shishishi."

"It's alright. Though I'm actually here for you, Monkey D. Luffy."

"Eh?" Luffy blink and titled his head, his finger pointed at himself. "Me? What? Why are you here for me?" Then, his eyes widened.

"Are you a Marine?!"

The girl laugh, amused as she stood up and dusted her clothes. 

"I'm not a Marine, nor am I a Pirate." 

"Then, what are you?"

The girl's lips suddenly twitch, and she laugh forcefully showing her irritation. "I told you I'm a God!" She yelled before sighing, immediately calming herself.

"Anyway, I am here to give you some trouble." She said mischievously, chuckling at her chosen words.

"What?!"

Luffy immediately stood up when he heard that, and he took on a fighting stance while the Beasts started growling at her.

"So you wanna fight?" 

The girl smiled, "No."

"Then what do you want?!" Luffy yelled, having enough. 

"If I were to give you a chance to go back to time, when and where do you want to go?" She suddenly questioned, and Luffy stilled at her words.

His whole body stiffen, and for once, he looked lost. 

"Go back...to time?" He asked hesitantly, and his mind immediately thought of Ace's death. 

"I....."

He didn't know what to say. He can't think straight, nor can he processed an answer. His mind were telling him to go, but there's something off and it seems to tell him don't.

The girl smile knowingly.

"You have three days to decide, I'll await for your answers. Let us meet....in that special tree."