love songs near by the sea

"Ugh, it's raining outside! Now I'm pretty sure the festival is canceled" Hinata Shouyo whines as he rolls on the bed, wrapping himself with blankets.

"Hey, stop ruining my bed, asshole" Kageyama furiously says as he pulls the blanket off Hinata making the boy almost fall on the floor. "Hey—"

The orange-haired boy was cut off with the loud rattling sound of the window as the wind blew stronger. "Geez, it looks like a storm is coming. Geh, I hate rain"

"Well, that's obvious, coming from you" Yamaguchi who's sitting on the floor chimed in, flipping his notebook. "What do you mean?" Shouyo asks.

"You like, how do I say this, very ..." Both boys have their eyebrows frown —Yamaguchi for thinking of what could be the exact word, and Shouyo waiting what their former volleyball team captain will say.

"Hey, Tsukki help me here" Yamaguchi nudge the tall, blonde guy beside him.

"Stupid" The taller offers.

"Hey!" Shouyo protests, glaring at Tsukishima. He hears a small laugh coming from his left, but he just ignores it knowing it came from Kageyama the jerk, he'll be going to get it back to him—just not right now that they are at the king's territory.

"Eh?" He hears Tsuki's protests to Yamaguchi's scolding but later on mumbles a word, "bright?"

"Well, something similar like that. Hinata is like—you're like, like ... a Sun, I guess?" Their former captain smiles at him.

Shouyo's eyebrow raises, a confused expression showed up on his face. And for some reason, Tsukishima kind of remind him of that dog their neighborhood auntie has.

"A sun? How's that related to me hating the rain?" And yes, of course, Shouyo didn't get it. The boys, except for Hinata, sigh.

"How did you passed the college exam again?"

"How did you even passed high school?"

"Hey! You, Stingyshima you're so ... mean ..." Hinata hates it that he couldn't come up with something to piss Tsukishima. He's just so annoying, and it's more annoying that he's now dating someone who's just like him —Kuroo. Double annoyance.

Shouyo turns his attention back at the window again, seeing that the rain looks like it won't stop until later on. He sighs for the nth time today. Guess he won't be able to give it to him...

"Why are sighing like that? That's so not you" Kageyama says, changing the lead of his mechanical pen. If Hinata doesn't know him since high school, he'd think Kageyama is probably a very smart kid. Probably.

"He's perhaps thinking of that stupid fox again"

"Hey don't call him that!"

"So you are thinking of him"

And he also hates it that when it comes to him, those two —Stingyshima and Kageyama the jerk always teams up just to tease him. And they are so good at it, he hates it so much.

Another sigh came out, eyes wandering toward his bag laying on the floor on the foot of the bed, a small part of the cassette tape is peaking out.