A Child Changes Everything. [Girls Night Out]

Start from the beginning

"If you get dressed then you can have pancakes, how’s that?" you said. She smiled and began getting dressed. You left the room and sat at the table tiredly just as Harry slid a plate in front of you, bending down to kiss you at the same time.

"Morning to you, too." you said.

"Do you know where the syrup is?" he asked. You got up and went to a top cabinet. You reached up for the bottle, but it was only an inch too high. You hopped to grab it but ended up pushing it back further away.

"Accio syrup." you turned in surprise as the bottle shot out of the cabinet and landed in Harry's outstretched hand.

"I could've gotten it!" you said angrily. He snorted with laughter. "Hey! You know, magic isn't necessary to live!"

"I know. You've been living without it for six years, haven't you?" you nodded and sat back down as Harry poured syrup on your pancakes.

"So, when are you going to work?" you asked before taking a bite.

"Called in sick." he said simply.

"Why?" you asked, swallowing quickly.

"I promised Kelly I'd spend the day with her today." You got up and hugged him.

"You are too sweet, you know that? But you could've told me that before I made her get ready to go to the babysitters." you said kissing him. The kiss began to deepen when--

"Mom!" you heard from the other room. Harry groaned and let his arms fall from you, defeated. You laughed as Kelly came marching into the kitchen and sat at the table. She looked up expectantly.

"What do you say?" you asked. She gave you a stubborn look. You raised an eyebrow. She let out a loud frustrated sigh.

"May I please have some pancakes, please?" she asked. Harry set the plate in front of her. "Thank you." she said before digging in. You laughed and went to get dressed. You were just putting on your shoes when Harry came in. He kissed you as though you were never interrupted. After a minute you remembered that you had work.

"I'm going to be late." you said, smiling against his lips.

"No. Stay." he said in between kisses.

"I want to but--"

"But nothing." he said. You laughed as he lowered you onto the bed. He kissed your neck as he began to unbutton your shirt slowly. You knew where this was headed.

"Kelly's right on the other side of the door." you whispered.

"Then... we'll be quiet." you laughed as he continued to kiss you, running a hand up your leg.

"I'M DONE!!!" you heard Kelly yell. You laughed at the look on Harry's face before he slumped back onto the bed. You sat up and buttoned your shirt again. You heard a knock and Harry got up and opened the door.

"Kelly, you need to stop salting my game!" he said, picking her up and spinning her around into the living room. You snorted with laughter.

"Okay I'm going." You picked up your bag and went to the door.

"Wait!" Harry hobbled over, dragging Kelly who was clutching his leg. He kissed you good bye and you waved at Kelly before shutting the door.

*    *    *    *

"YES! Free at last!" you groaned, walking into the break room.

"Somebody needs a day off." Haylie said.

"I can't afford one." you whined, taking out your bag and sweater. "I'm just going to go home and take a hot bath and sleep."

"Oh no you're not." Stacey said, catching your arm and turning you toward where the employee showers were.