It all started in art school.

Dear diary, My name is ___. I'm at an art school right now, We are working on proportions today, we're supposed to have a guest come in with only a blanket covering their body or something,, That's what our professor said at least, They won't say anything more? It's like they want to surprise us. Anyway, This page is dedicated to how I met a man named Aesop Carl.

Our professor saw the door creak open. We all looked in the direction our professor was looking. A man with peach colored skin, Dark grey hair that was combed to the left in a short rat tail, Elegantly walked in with a loose blanket covering his body, for some reason, He had a mask on too. Our professor spoke up just as the man walked in the center of the room where we all could see.

"Ahem, Your assignment for today is to draw from looking at a live model as reference." Our professor said with a stern expression, They showed an example of what to do on the projector.

Shit.. I knew this would be the assignment..

"Once you gather your materials, You may begin." Our professor said, turning around in their chair, not wanting to see whatever would happen next. "You got an hour." "So your best."

I took many deep breaths whilst gathering my materials. Of course I was the last to sit down once I had my stuff, I was trying to stall time. But it didn't work. With that, The man let go of the blanket as soon as I sat down. He stood up with excellent posture. I was in shock, trying not to let my eyes wander, But, Of course they would look everywhere. I had to draw him, even the parts I didn't want to draw. I started off my drawing, My face flushed. Everyone else seemed like they were flustered too,, Just not as much as me? Why am I acting like this over some stupid assignment.. I got to the lower part of the man. I looked at his face, Our eyes met. My eyes quickly jolted back to my paper. He has a slim build.. He's really handsome actually.. What am I thinking!?!! I don't even know him!

This was the slowest hour ever. Eventually, The timer went off and the man quickly grabbed the blanket and covered himself. He seemed to be very flustered? Well I see why, But aren't models trained for this? I was actually really proud of my drawing. I even drew extra doodles of him... The man left as soon as our professor nodded his head at him, A signal for him to leave. We all handed in our drawings and that was the end of the assignment.

Aesop's POV:
"Yo, Aesop. I would appreciate if you could take my place right now, I'm sick."

...

"But you're trained more for being an art model, You know I can't do this."
.
.
.
"Nah, You'll be just fine, You're pretty cute and have perfect posture. You're just so perfect for this job, and I technically can't find anyone else, So, Pretty pleasseee?"

"No."

"..Your mother would be ashamed if you failed to help someone." "Especially your best bud like me."

".....Fine. Fine, Fine, Fine."

And so, That's how I, Aesop Carl, Got into this mess. I stood in front of the door to the classroom. I held a blanket tight around my bare, vulnerable body. I hated this, But, I guess I have to do it.

I took a deep breath in as I slowly turned the doorknob, And closed the door behind me as I walked in as best as I could without sprinting out of the room. My legs wobbled as I stood there in the center of the classroom while their teacher was giving them the intro to the assignment. I wasn't prepared when their teacher nodded at me. I just let go of the blanket, My mental state dropping like crazy. I held myself the best as I could, keeping my posture up and in a comfortable pose for about an hour.

Half an hour later.

I was getting a bit tired. I felt every single stare on my body like there were lasers going through me. My eyes glanced over at a student who's face was flushed, As expected. We met eye-to-eye for about half a second before the students eyes quickly jolted back to their paper as they continued drawing.

Finally. It's the end of the hour. With wobbly legs, I reached down and grabbed my blanket to cover myself. I got signaled to leave, And so, I did as fast as I could. Heading back home to take a shower. I felt as if those stares made me dirty and disgusting.

TO BE CONTINUED.., ♡︎