****

A girl and a woman are standing on the terrace of a house in front of a room.

Girl: (Sadly) But aunty how will I go now? You know whole country is now under lockdown. I can't even get at least something for transportation.

Woman: (rudely) Look Ragini... I don't care what is happening in country. I gave you ten days time and it is completed today. I am being good and giving you 24 hours more. I can't bare you at least for a second but still I have given you ten days and now again 24 hours. So be thankful for my big heart and leave before I throw your things and you out of my house.

Saying she goes away not letting Ragini talk anything.

Ragini: (acting to strangle that woman's throat and whispers irritated) Big heart! Thankful! MY FOOT! Ahhhh! I hate this woman. Now where will I go? Ahhh! This Corona!

She stamps her foot and goes inside the single room she stays.

Ragini: Why the hell did I even agree to Sushma on that day? If I haven't agreed I wouldn't have got into trouble now. Huh and my three thousand rupees also are waste. You Buddhu Ragini who the hell pays three thousand for this small irritating room. If I had another option on that day I wouldn't have accepted to Sushma only.

She keeps murmuring to herself pacing to and fro in the room.

Ragini: (irritated) Ahhhh! Ragini stop wasting time and try asking someone for shelter. You have only 23 hours 30 minutes.

She starts calling all her friends who are also her colleagues one by one.

Ragini: Today I understand how Lucky I am!

She pulls her hair in irritation and was about to throw phone too but stops herself thinking of the poor life of mobile phone.

Ragini: Friends done, Project groups people done, now only other colleagues of the office left. Hope some one helps me.

She makes a cry face and starts scrolling the contacts. She stops at one number and thinks for few seconds. She taps the 'Call' but immediately cuts the call before it could get connected.

Ragini: I haven't spoken to him much except when it is related to work. Should I continue?

She thinks for few more seconds when her eyes fall on the clock.

Ragini: Mummaaaa only 22 Hours!

Making a crying face she immediately taps the 'Call' again.

On the other side in a flat we see a boy sitting in front of laptop waiting for the video call to get connected. Once the call gets connected before he could speak his mother starts speaking.

Sujatha: (angrily) Once... at least Once... Did you listen to me? No. It was always what you want to. If you had listened to me on that day and came here for the puja then you would be with us here today. And as if it is not enough it has been three days you have called us. What are you doing that you don't get atleast five minutes to talk to us? You are staying at home only right since three days then what's your problem to call us? Speak something damn it!

She shouts at the end.

Ram: If you give him time to speak he will!

He says rolling his eyes. She glares him but slowly her eyes turn teary. The boy gets worried and signs his father to console his mother.