Kidrauhl's Daughter

"Wake up Tess!" I hear my father yell up at me. I groan and flip onto my back to come face to face with my blank ceiling.

"Now young lady!" Demands my mom and I toss my legs over the edge of the bed annoyed.

"Coming guys!" I yell back and them and go to pick out some clothes. It was Saturday and once again I had no plans what so ever.

Pulling a sweat-shirt over my messy hair and jeans over my bar legs, I rake my hair free of knots and thud down stairs.

My sister looks up from where she sits and snickers causing my mom to give her a sideways glare.

"Someone decided to show," Sneers my sister and I look away from her judgmental glance. "Didn't go out and party last night?"

I grit my teeth, "Bitch." I mutter as I push past where she sits.

"Watch it Tess!" My father warns with a smirk. My mom hits his shoulder and he groans. "I mean don't treat your sister like that young lady."

My mother sighs and turns away and I giggle when he winks at me. "We have that mother daughter dinner." My mom reminds me.

I groan. "Tess.." She snaps and I look away, "A word with you please?" She looks at me squarely. "Alone!"

I get up and follow her up to my room, "I know you've been pissed at me lately but it doesn't mean you aren't my baby girl." She runs frail fingers through my hair.

I jerk away, "You wreaked my life." I mutter and she sighs, lifting my chin up to meet her gaze.

"You, missy were getting out of control." She eyes me sternly. "I mean you know you father is famous and so am I and you use it to your own gain."

My eyes cloud over, "I don't. He was just a guy." I murmur. I had been seen spreading down the streets on the back of a motorcycle with some guy.

I hadn't really known him sure but I liked to party and I liked guys, it was a habit. But being the icon Justin Bieber's daughter caused that habit to be soo bad and soo life wreaking.

"So behave. You're only grounded for a week." She kisses the top of my forehead for a long moment. I bite my lip as she leaves. I didn't like it when my family treated me like this, like I was this crazy out of control girl.

I just wanted to live a bit, I was famous and I wanted everyone to know. Sixteen and I have a stable acting job filming a tv show called "Caves". I was doing just fine despite what they thought and I hated that they didn't see that. 

I wasn't just "acting out" because my parents were famous, I was just being me for fuck sakes. Standing there for another long moment, I start to head down the stairs. This was awful, being grounded.

Of course I could go to set and school but just go out and party? No, I was grounded. What other famous kid gets "grounded"? No other kid, that's the answer. My dad is sitting at the table and smiling at me. 

"Tess, with your mother being stressed out about you "acting out" she forget to tell you, congrats on making season three of your show." He gets up and gives me a tight hug like he always does, picking me up a bit. "You're growing up." He says, tears dotting his eyes.

"Dad..." I groan and smile, "Thanks." He nods his head and gives me one last tight hug before going up stairs to have a shower.