"Still doesn't make any sense," Blaise concluded and glanced at Theo who looked equally irritated by the story.

"Did you ...", Theo began suddenly but trailed off.

"Did I what?", Draco demanded to know with furrowed brows.

"Y'know, in the storage room ...", his friend made a very explicit gesture with his hands, causing Blaise to snort.

"No, my last name isn't Zabini," Draco said dryly.

Blaise didn't take any offense in this and just chuckled.

Before Draco was able to stop himself, he added: "We made out though."

Theo looked surprised.

"Hm, nice," Blaise nodded. "Is she any good?"

Draco sent him a suggestive look and both of them started grinning.

"And now you're dating?", Theo interrupted them.

Draco sighed. "Yes."

Once again, both of his friends exchanged confused looks. To them, it didn't make any sense. This wasn't the Draco Malfoy they grew up with. No, the Draco Malfoy they'd known their entire lives wouldn't even think about touching a Gryffindor except for pushing them off their broomsticks during a Quidditch game.

„Please excuse us not getting any of this," Blaise finally continued. "Let's start with the obvious – she's a Gryffindor."

"Please, don't remind me of that," Draco retorted and pretended to shudder in disgust. The motion made his friends chuckle.

"She's friends with your bestie." When Theo saw that Draco didn't know who he meant, he added: "Potter."

"Merlin, don't remind me of that either."

Theo frowned now. "She's also a Blood Traitor per definition."

"Didn't we leave that behind?", Blaise asked him.

Theo gave a dismissive wave of his hand. "Officially."

"Hmm," Blaise made. "But you're wrong anyways. Haven't you heard of her sister?"

Now it was Draco's turn to frown. What was he talking about? Her sister? He wasn't even aware that she had one. "What do you mean?"

"Alissa Y/L/N?", Blaise asked as if this was supposed to ring a bell. Then he added: "The cleansing in Edinburgh?"

"Wait, what?!", Draco leaned forward.

"That's her sister?", Theo exclaimed at the same time.

"How do you not know that?!", Blaise questioned, not believing that this was truly news to them. "Especially you, Draco!"

"I was a little preoccupied to care about gossip back then, Blaise," Draco hissed immediately. Then he leaned back again, letting out a long breath of air. "Fuck me."

Blaise nodded, a serious expression on his face. "Yeah, I had the same reaction. And imagine, she was a Ravenclaw back in Hogwarts."

Draco couldn't believe it. "How do you know that?", he wanted to know.

"My mother. She knows people," Blaise said simply. "And I thought everyone knew; the Death Eaters talked about it for weeks."

It was as if pieces of a puzzle came finally came together for Draco. He remembered your vague suggestions when you met up here on the bleachers. For him, this was also the explanation for your sudden interest in his life. Did you actually understand him? Or at least a part of him? You grew up in another world and yet, you must've had a glimpse at his world already. Like looking through a window, you came into contact with a life similar to his before. Was this the reason he felt ... so calm around you?