The Strongest Human

Start from the beginning

"Guess I'll go." The bald man said.

Marching steps can be heard as he now wears a cape on him and stretches his arms while walking to the light and the word "Justice Enforcement" appeared above him.

"Whoa..." Gon uttered in amazement.

"Justice enforcement? So he is a hero also then?" Leorio asked.

"Wearing a costume like that means that he really is a hero to save everyone." Mikihiko said.

"Now what kind of stunt he'll pull to defeat that monster?" Illumi asked.

"Daddy! Mommy!" A little girl cried as the monster approaches behind her. The monster stood behind her and enlarged his hand to grab her but she was taken away in a flash by the bald hero.

And who do we have here?" The monster asked.

"Just a guy who's a hero for fun." The bald man with a normal look on his face replied.

"Pfft! What kind of face is that!?" Connie asked as some laughed at his look.

"H-Hero for fun...?" Miyuki asked.

"Man I think this will be a comedy show, not a cool one." Erika said.

"But we saw already the preview earlier, right?" Mizuki asked.

"What kind... of half-assed backstory is that? I was formed from the constant stream of pollution with which you humans have suffused the environment. I am Vaccine Man!

The Earth is a single living organism. You, humans, are nothing but a disease-causing bacteria eating away at her lifeforce. In order to obliterate humans and their evil civilization, the Earth has given birth to me!" The monster named Vaccine Man yelled as his body grew bigger and huge spikes grew around his body.

"You say you do this for fun? For fun? How dare you confront me, Mother Earth's apostle, for that inane reason?! Yet, what more could be expected from a hu--" Vaccine Man was stopped as the bald hero normally punched him and destroys his body and the smoke from the explosions in an instant.

The bald man looked at his fist with frustration after he defeated the monster with just a single punch.

'Not again... All it took was one punch!'

"Damn it!!" The bald hero yelled in frustration and the opening song is played.

Everyone went quiet after they saw him taking the monster in just one punch. The Phantom Troupe and the Zoldyck Family dropped their jaws after witnessing a little portion of Saitama's power.

"What the... hell was that?" Leo asked.

"Is that even counted as a fight...?" Phinks uttered.

"I take what I said earlier. This isn't some sort of comedy. That punch was out of this planet." Erika said in horror.

"Now that's what we call power! Can I ask him for a fight soon?" Uvogin asked in excitement.

"Then you'll die early, Uvogin." Feitan replied.

"Someone with that power... exists...?" Eren asked.

"If someone like that bald guy lived in our world, then the Titans will be annihilated in an instant!" Oluo said.

"We won't worry ourselves to get killed by them if we have someone like him!" Petra added.

"The two factions should retire if we have him to our world. With that, I can relax all day and play chess." Pixis said.