Chapter 25: The Thing in the kitchen

Start from the beginning

"" Damian- the cutest most adorable person you will ever meet. He's a gentleman at heart and is amazing with girls. Very sweet charming boy who always smiles."" She snorted, "Marinette," his voice was serious. "Who wrote this? Because I am going to slit their thr-" she covered his mouth.

"Sleep." he rose a brow.

"That is so hypocritical that I can't even start  to even-" she fell asleep, he noticed. He sighed. "I will never understand how you stay so positive, even during the most serious of times, but if you were awake, I would praise you for it." he brushed her bangs out of her face, and felt her warmth lull him to sleep.

"DAMIAN IT'S 11:30!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE! FOR REAL THIS TIME!" she was shaking him awake.

"Ok, so? Sometimes they sleep in until three in the afternoon!" she crossed her arms.

"That doesn't matter. Come on, get up. Because I can't as you can see, I'm wedged between you and the couch." he rose a brow.

"So it all rests on if I get up?" she nodded. He rolled over. "Ok, we get up in ten minutes." she groaned and banged her head on the side of the couch. "Stop that nonsense. We won't be late, because I said we would be there some time this afternoon. Stop worrying about being late, and you won't be. Now please be quiet. It's not that I don't like your voice, it's that I don't want to talk right now. I want to sleep. Goodnight." she picked up a pillow and smacked him in the head with it..

"Move. I wanna get ready."

"No."

"I'm warning you."

"Don't care." she kneed him in the stomach and jumped off the couch, only to be stopped in mid air by the pain she caused him to have.

".....fucker." she muttered. He hummed in satisfaction, then fell back asleep. "You know, I thought you had a schedule or something. I thought you Wayne's didn't sleep." he shrugged.

"Yeah, that is true. You already ruined my schedule, so I'll just get back to it next week. We're going to the building in like ten minutes." she glared at him.

"You suck." he sighed and turned around.

"Suction is the flow of a liquid or gas into a partial vacuum, or region of low pressure, and is an intricate part of the respiration process, so yes, I suck, as do you. Go get ready." she narrowed her eyes.

"Smartass."

"Dumbass."

"Jerk"

"Imbecile."

"Stupidly hot."

"Amazingly beautiful. Get out and get ready before I leave you here." he spat, and turned around. She rolled her eyes and stomped out of the room.

"Thank you emotionless jerk." she muttered, while walking out.

"Your Welcome, overemotional, immature child. Make sure you pack an overnight bag. Just in case." she sharply inhaled, and headed up to her room. She passed the kitchen and saw Tom and Sabine in the kitchen.

"Mari! What's got you so angry, dear?" Marinette crossed her arms.

"The emotionless jerk in the living room." she heard Jason snort at the counter.

"Well honey, just know, that if you ever want to talk about what's happening between the two of you-"

"No." she turned on her heel and ran upstairs. Jason cackled. Sabine smirked.

"Ok Jason, so you said Bruce was planning the wedding? What color is his suit going to be? Because I know exactly what color her dress is and-" Sabine went on.

**************************************

"Ok, we good?" she hopped down the steps. He nodded. "So how far are we walking?" he chuckled.

"We can't walk there. That's why I told you to pack a bag. It's a long drive." she gave him a small nod.

"Can I drive?"

"No."

"Why not? It will be fun." she complained, he gave her a look.

"It took some convincing to let me drive instead of Alfred. No." 

"Ok, but can I choose the music?"

"Will I regret that choice?" she shrugged.

"Probably."