"So you're telling me I have the end of today to get his attention?" You question Zico with a look of determination. Zico flicks his eyes over to you, startled when he sees the fire in Y/N's eyes. He slowly nods his head, tensing from how scary she looks.

Huffing out, you flip your hair behind you. "Just you watch Zico. I'll make him notice me."

🏐・゚゚・。.

Lunchtime finally rolls around and you stand up on your feet quickly. "I'll be heading out first." You hurriedly say, leaving everything behind and dashing towards the courtyard. Zico and Haru barely have the chance to stop Y/N before she disappears out the door. The two exchanging a stare at one another.

"Do you think she'll muster enough courage to approach him?" Haru wears a half smile, giggling. She grabs her bento box out from under her desk cubby. Zico shakes his head, a zealous smirk on his face. "She'll freeze up just by his presence. If she can even get to him before someone else does." Zico sits up and waits for Haru before the two make their way over to the courtyard.

Your eyes scan the courtyard, the amount of students already surrounding the area is not surprising. Many huddle under trees to avoid the sun, while others claim the picnic tables. "Where is he..." You whisper under your breath, looking for a tall guy with spiky white-grey hair with black streaks. Speak of the devil, you overhear a booming voice by one of the picnic tables.

"KONOHA! WHERE IS AKAASHI?!" Bokuto loudly calls out. Konoha squeezes his eyes shut, covering his ears with his hands. "Can you not shout Bokuto? I'm right across from you..." Konoha drags out a sigh. "Knowing him, some girl is probably stopping him. That dumbass challenge never seems to stop."

Bokuto crosses his arms, smirking proudly. "I wonder who came up with it?"

You raise an eyebrow, noting the tone Bokuto spoke in.

Did he come up with the challenge?

You recall the emoji on the fourth rule and cross reference it with the expression you see Bokuto making from across from you, just a few steps away. Knitting your brows, you shake your head.

Of course Bokuto would come up with a challenge like this against his own friend. He seems like the type that would.

You've idled for a bit too long, catching Konoha's attention. "Aye, first year." Konoha shouts towards you. You jolt from his voice, feeling your cheeks redden already. "Do you need something? If you're looking for Akaashi, he isn't here."

"What are you talking about? I'm right here Konoha." Akaashi's deep voice cuts through the conversation, he stands beside Konoha before sitting himself down. Konoha yelps when he notices Akaashi. "What are you!? A ghost?!" Taking the distraction in the conversation, you clear your throat. "A-Actually I'm here to see Bokuto." The three turn their attention towards you. Bokuto looks surprised, pointing a finger to himself. "Me?" He asks, tilting his head.