The radio host stares at the mess, seeing small scratches on his hand from where the glass cut in.

"I'm alright my dear, perhaps the cup was defective." said Anton.

As he says this the waitress rushes over and over-hearing his words apologies for the trouble.

"It's quiet alright, I just need a bandage is all." said Anton with an easy smile.

The waitress leaves a bandage roll before rushing off to talk to the manager. Anthony rolls his eyes to grab the roll and get up.

"Lets clean that cut up in the bathroom, okay?" asked Anthony.

The brunette smiles and gets up to follow his love, entering the bathroom to shut and lock the door. Turning the water on, the white haired man wets a towel and moves it over the bleeding wound.

"Who knew cups could explode in hot water." said Anthony.

"They can actually, it's quite fun to watch." laughed Anton.

His laugh is cut off as he winces as the cut starts to sting.

"Ya, all fun and games till ya get a cut." said Anthony.

He places the towel down to start rolling the bandages around his palm.

"So you know French?" asked Anthony.

"But of course, mon amour chéri." purred Anton.

Anthony shudders, cheeks red before he resumes tying the bandages off.

"I don't know much French, but I know amour means love." said Anthony.

"And is that wrong?" asked Anton, taking his hand back to run a finger over the bandage.

Anthony is silent before he grabs the injured hand, placing a gently kiss in the palm.

"Nope, but if it is than fuck being right." said Anthony.

The brunette laughs at this before running a hand over the white haired man's cheek.

"Mon amour, tu n'as aucune idée de ce que je ferais pour toi, des nombreuses vies que je prendrais volontiers pour te protéger, tu es pour toujours à moi et à moi seul, chér." said Anton.

Anthony blushes to roll his eyes with a light chuckle.

"Fuck you, I have no idea what you're saying." he laughed.

"Just know it all means I love you, my Anthony." said Anton.

The white haired man smiles to kiss his cheek, looking at the gentle brown eyes beneath the glasses.

"I love you too, Killer, now I think we've been in here long enough." said Anthony.

Anton agrees and happily leaves the bathroom, but not before stealing a kiss from his love. They walk towards their table, returning the bandages to the worried waitress.

The mess was cleaned up while in the bathroom and they're given a new meal for free.

"Sorry again for the trouble." said the waitress.

"All is good, so long as I don't lose my hand." joked Anton.

This does bring a giggle from the waitress and she leaves to let them enjoy the rest of their meal.

"Well that was exciting." said Anthony with a laugh.

"I agree, but I do hope you're performance later on the piano will be better." said Anton, sipping his coffee in a new cup.