"Oh no, you did not." Mark shortly smiled. "You just actually rested your hands at Yangyang's chest. Mmm, that isn't bad?"

You facepalmed.

Of all scene and interaction you have with him, they really have to see that one?

"You really are close with each other?" Doyoung suddenly rested his hands behind your back. There's no doubt you can't feel his touch for your back has an exposing style. He softly caressed it while looking at you sincerely.

"What the hell are you doing?" You fought the urge to grin and wore an annoyed expression. "Can you get your hands off me?"

Doyoung grinned mischievously, causing you to unbelievably blush. "Do you really want me to?"

"Right infront of our salad." Jaehyun mumbled while having his plate some salad.

"Okay, but that was slightly hurting me." Sicheng suddenly spoke bluntly.

"I agree." Jungwoo replied, not looking at you.

Half of you was actually irritated for them to keep overreacting but half of you actually shattered hearing Sicheng and Jungwoo finally comment. They've just been staring at you for awhile earlier.

Well, you just can't help being rude. You somehow agree with what Yangyang said. Something about their past shouldn't be a big deal.

You know you should be siding with the guys because you've known them longer and understand them more. They've been pretty lost and distant among their world so it's normal that they hate literally every creature.

These philosophies suddenly make you realize something.

That they actually gave you chance and know you better rather than getting rid of you in the spot, at that day.

You smiled sweetly and decided to apologize but was interrupted.

"Hey," You jolted up when the lights suddenly closed, Doyoung slightly pulling his hand in fear that you'll slap him in the spot because of his playful palm on your exposed back. "What's happening?"

A sigh of relied released from Doyoung. He nodded and calmly stretched his arm around your shoulders. "It's dance time."

"Dance? No one is dancing though?" You scoffed. "Useless one. No one would dare to be cheesy in this cold night."

"What if someone did?" Taeyong's voice rung but you didn't bother checking where he is.

With a meat shooting right inside your mouth, you answered. "Well, it'll be cringe."

You choked on your food when someone suddenly peeked beside you. "What if it's me?"

You repeatedly coughed as you snatched a glass of water infront. You looked up with a glare to Taeyong but melted to see him smiling sweetly.

He nealty stood up as his perfect angles showed. Taeyong then pulled his hand and showed it infront of you. "May I dance with you, Miss Lee Y/N?"

At first, you were hesitant.

You didn't want to dance and promised to yourself that you won't participate into any of the event's segment. But you can't decline him too.

Like, it's Lee Taeyong asking you for a dance. Will you even say 'no'?

Then again, you can somehow sense what was he feeling at the moment.

Taeyong is extremely nervous. It adds up every second you just kept staring at him, and you find it cute.

You chuckled a little and grabbed his hand, accepting the offer. "Of course you may."

His smile slowly turned into a smirk. He finally lead the way and despite the crowd slowly piling up the middle, all you can see is him.