Chapter 11: Ruveliss' Coming of Age

Start from the beginning

"I knocked just now, you know." Kaysian scoffed. "You didn't seem to hear my knock so I opened the door and found you dazed in your own world. So, tell me, what is it about Lady Aristia this time."

"It's not like that..."

"Heyy... don't lie, you'd always look different when you're thinking or even talking about her."

"What do you mean different?"

"Your eyes, they're glistening."

"Eyes?"

Carsein diverted his sight to the mirror just right behind his brother. He stared at his reflection which doesn't seem to be any different from his usual eyes. The clear-blue eyes gave the red-ruby orbs a questioning look. 

"I'm aware that you have taken a liking to Lady Aristia, Sein."

"..."

"And I'm really sorry for saying this, but this is for your own wellbeing as well. You should find someone else, Sein. Anyone but Lady Aristia. You know that Lady Aristia is the fiancee of the crown prince right? So its better if you give up now rather than have a heartbreak later."

"...easy for you to say..." Carsein retorted.

'I've tried, a lot of times in the past. But what should I do? I still can't let her go, at least not now.'

The two brothers stood silent. None of them speaking a word. The eldest stood silent as he stared at his brother who is currently flooded with mixed feelings. A knock broke their silence.

"Come in." Carsein permitted. The door opened, showing a maid in front of the door. "What is it?"

"The Duchess is calling for you young masters," The maid explained. "she said that it is time to depart to the royal palace now."

"Oh it's time? Alright, we'll head down now." Kaysian informed. "Let's go, Sein."

"Hm." Carsein nodded, and they departed to the royal palace.

***

"His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, Ruveliss Kamaluddin Shana Castina and Lady Aristia la Monique is entering!" The palace worker shouted, catching the attention of all the nobles inside the ballroom.

The door opened.

A young man with sea-blue hair in a light-blue white suit holding the hand of a silver-haired young lady wearing a light-blue and white dress filled the sight of a certain clear-blue orbs. He stared at the two as they entered and walked along the red carpet.

Seeing the couple wearing matching clothes which looked like they were born to be together irritated him. His eyes burning with jealousy.

He kept staring at them, and noticed something odd.

'Is it just me, or did she flinch when she made eye contact with the weed?'

Carsein turned his attention to the chartreuse-haired young man who was standing on the opposite side of him. Analyzing his facial expression.

'What's with them? They were still joking around yesterday but why suddenly-?'

A memory flashed in his mind. In the Crown Prince's coming of age in the past, a silver-haired and chartreuse-haired arguing in the balcony.

It all led to one conclusion.

'Something must've happened yesterday.'

A/N:

Hello guys! I'm sorry for not updating for the past few weeks, I'm really, really sorry... I sincerely apologize to you all because a lot of things happened and I also experienced a writers' block. 

So, I'm really sorry if you find this chapter to be trashy because I'm not even sure what I'm writing about ToT.

Once again, I'm really sorry for not updating and I'll try to update frequently, but if I don't update, then I'm really sorry. I hope that you will still be able to enjoy this chapter even though its trashy.

Also, I would like to thank all of you readers! Recently, I've been getting notifications of you guys adding this story to your reading lists. Thank you very much for enjoying this story!

Aside from that, This story has recently reached 2K views, this is a really big achievement for me, so I thought that I should thank you all for this! Thank you very much, guys!

Well then, I hope that you enjoyed the story, and if its not a bother, please vote for this story as well! Thank you and stay safe!