"Are you mental? We're going with you." Ron says. "It's too dangerous." Harry shakes his head and kneels down. Hermione gets down beside him and says, "When are you going to get it in your head? We're in this together."

"That you are." Umbridge's voice appears behind us and we all whip around, staring at her soot-filled clothing, her beady eyes staring down at us.

The Inquisitorial Squad grabs us before we can get away and Harry gets tied to a chair right in front of Umbridge. Some random Slytherin's holding my arm tightly, poking a wand into my back. "Found this one trying to help the Weasley girl." Malfoy struts in while holding onto Neville, pointing a wand at him while lining up next to the rest of us.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge asks, getting close to Harry's face. "No, I-" Harry gets cut of by a smack to the face. My eyes grow wide and I move forward instinctively, causing the Slytherin to pull me back harshly. I shake my shoulder and Snape appears in the doorway saying, "You sent for me, Head Mistress?"

"Yes, Snape, the time has come for answers whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Verisaterum?" She asks impatiently, sort of looking psycho at this point. "I'm a fried you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Ms Chang. Unless you wish to poison him, and I assure you I would have the greatest sympathy if you did, I cannot help you." He starts to turn and walk away but Harry starts talking, "He's got Padfoot,"

Snape turns around, "He's got Padfoot in the place where it's hidden." Harry finishes, sounding very sure of himself.

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape?" Umbridge bombards Snape with questions and he has the audacity to turn around and say, "No idea."

"Very well. You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security, you leave me with no choice," Umbridge turns and places both hands on the desk.

"The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue." My eyes widen and my breath hitches. I stare at Umbridge and grind my teeth together. "That's illegal." I say, remembering the pain of those horrid detention days when she illegally used it on me.

Ron looks at me, then at Umbridge and starts to squirm under Goyle's wand. The toad-faced woman places the picture of Fudge face down on her desk and draws her wand at Harry's face, "What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him."

Just as she breathes in, Hermione yells, "Tell her, Harry!" Umbridge stops and looks at her. Harry turns too, looking at Hermione with a puzzled complexion. "Tell me what?" Umbridge asks, keeping her wand pointed at Harry's face.

"Well, if you won't tell her where it is, I will." Hermione says, stepping forward with Crabbe gripping her wrist. "Where what is?" The toad in pink asks again. I look between her and Ron, and I see her tense up before saying, "Dumbledore's secret weapon."

Umbridge quickly unties Harry and grabs Hermione, taking pushing them in front of her to lead the way, then the door to the classroom down below could be heard closing and now we're left alone with her Inquisitorial Squad.

Ron came up with a genius diversion, causing us to have the easiest plan to get away. We all escape and meet Harry and Hermione on the rickety wooden bridge. "How'd you get away?" Harry asks.

Ginny perks up and says, "Puking Pastiles. It wasn't pretty." I nod behind her and Ron says, "Told 'em I was hungry, wanted some sweets. They told me to bugger off and ate the whole lot themselves." I hand Hermione her wand and Ron, Harry's. "That was clever, Ron." Hermione says, sounding thoroughly surprised. I smile and touch his shoulder, "It was absolutely brilliant." He smile back at me and Neville looks at Harry from behind Ginny, "So, how are we getting to London?"

I look at Harry and shove my hand in my pocket, awaiting an answer. "Look, it's not that I don't appreciate what you've done, all of you, but I've got you into enough trouble as it is." Harry gives us that excuse of "We've done enough already" and Neville sound's like he's already heard it enough, "Dumbledore's Army is about doing something real. Or was that all just words to you?"

"Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate." Ron says, taking a step forward.

"So how are we going to get to London?" Harry finally gave in and agreed to us helping. I smile and look at Ron, then at Luna as she speaks,

"We fly, of course."

ITS ME AGAIN! No, I'm not dead, nor have I given up on this book. I just have a lot of work to do all the time and I've got no time to do what I want anymore, like write the book. I'm sorry it takes so long between every chapter, so that you all for being so patient with me and my excuses :D I know this chapter had nothing to do with the x reader, again I'm sorry about that but I'm gonna make it up to you soon, I promise.

Word Count: 1608

P.S: I'm grateful for all of you, thank you for reading my books :)

EDIT: I need opinions and FAST! I'm writing the next chapter already and I need to know whether y'all wanna see Neville x Luna or Neville x Ginny?
(Nuna or Ninny)