baby jisung

○○●

imagine:
you're an idol and you finally got the same day off as jisung so he comes over to hang out as your place. he arrives and he immediately hugs you and takes a big sniff of your neck, the scent he's missed so much. you're members just watch in awe but the scene is ruined by a snap of a camera. you turn to look at your members who are all pointing at gowon who is cheezly smiling and holding the camera in the air. you point at her and say "i could smash that camera so watch your back" while rasing your eyebrows and she raises her hands in surrender.

you turn to a blushing jisung, you giggle and pull him to your room. once in private he giggles and complains about how embarrassing that was you tell him its fine and no one will see that picture. he agrees and tugs your sleeve hoping to get you into bed so you can cuddle but you pull away and tell him you need to do something quick.

those five minutes turn into a hour. jisung has just about had it so he sits on your lap and begans to act cute, shaking his hips in the process. "y/nie is being mean hmp" you giggle and apologize. He gets shy again and hides in your neck, like always "im almost done ji" "you said that half an hour ago" he flares his arms and knockes some books off your desk. "im sorry" "i should be sorry now go to bed" he shakes his head and gets off your lap. he lays on his side, facing the wall as you put the books back and soon lay behind him. he turns around and snuggles into your chest as you pat his head, he hums soothingly.