On the island, Baki had to retrain himself to get to his former level. He was surprised that he was able to do this much faster than he was in his past life. Baki couldn't explain why he was learning much faster then he did in his past time maybe it was because he had already lived threw it or was it because of the much stronger opponents that surround him.

It wasn't until Baki had reached the age of fourteen that they was found by a ship that had gotten lost in a storm. Baki had finally gotten off the island much to his and Henry joy. On, the boat trip back Baki had wondered what he was going to do once he had reach back to contact with the world. Baki had always had a feeling that something was different from this world as if something was the same, but very different from his home.

It as if he could no longer feel everyone that he knew in his past life in this world. Baki was a stranger with no ties to this world. He had nobody that knew him or had even meet him. Henry saw Baki distress but had simply thought it was because he had no identity in the world. Hence, him being born in an island people didn't even knew existed.

Henry had decided to give him his name as he adopted him as his son, so that he could have some sort of an identity. It had taken a little bit, but Baki had started his new life. 

So, for the last ten years Baki has traveled across the world and his taken different jobs of all kinds on his journey. He then landed an apartment in New York City and has been living on his own for about a month and has been working as a freelancer taking any job that came by to pay his bills. Baki had just gotten back from doing a gardening job and is now about to enter his apartment he hears a voice coming from behind him.

"Hanmaaaaaa." The voice says to Baki." Yes Satan." Baki question with a smirk and a tone of voice full of humor." Oh, am sorry sir. You sounded like someone I knew." Baki said with a tone of voice full of humor as he turns to look at an old man who was Baki landlord who was very strict on paying on time and having no pets in his apartment complex.

"Never mind the wise cracks Hanmaaa, I keep hearing animals in you room Hanmaa. I heard them again this morning. You know I don't allow animals in my apartments building Hanmaaa." The old landlord says with an old and grumpy tone of voice.

"Sir, you should know me by now. I would never break any rule that you so graciously give us attendance." Baki says with a slight sarcastic tone of voice. The Landlord then looks at the  large bag of groceries that held a large amount of meat, fish, and kibble. Like I mean a weirdly strange amount like almost comical amount of food.

"What with the kibble Hanmaa?" The Landlord questioned with a glare on his face." Fiber." Baki quickly responds with a raised eyebrow." Come on inside I will show you. Come on come in I got nothing to hide." Baki said to his landlord as he goes to opens his front door as unseen by the landlord but Baki can be seen whistling at such a level that was unheard by the landlord.

Living room