"This is from when we were at Charlie's birthday party. You and I sang karaoke together. I remember, you were smiling so wide and you looked just so happy. You were laughing and smiling all night." He lightly chuckled at the memory.

"This one was a few months ago

"This one was a few months ago. You had that hat on, and I jokingly said 'oh where's mine?' But then you actually pulled one out for me and made me where it. And as unhappy as I looked, I was happy because the simplest of things could make you so incredibly happy, and I was one of them."

"This was from that high school reunion/prom thing

"This was from that high school reunion/prom thing. I thought it would be cool to have like real promposal type of thing. You almost started tearing up, from how happy you were. And that night at prom, we danced in the hallway instead of the dance floor. You said it was more secluded and I could twirl you around. And of course I did. Because you're a princess. And you were my princess." He sniffles at the last bit. Almost crying again.

"This one's probably my favorite

"This one's probably my favorite. You texted me and said you had a bad day-" and then it all hit me like a ton of bricks. "And when I got home. You were there. You were waiting with open arms. And I remember. You asked me if I wanted to talk about it. And I said no. So you just held me in your arms." "I told you everything was okay now. That the day was almost over. And that tomorrow would be so much better." He smiled at me, a few tears spilling onto his cheeks. "Do you remember me?" He asked softly, with hopeful eyes.

"I don't know how I could've ever forgotten you bubba. What the fuck is wrong with me? I was crying so hard because I though you and.... you and... GOD WHAT'S HER NAME?! IT STARTS WITH A D...-"

"Dixie?"

"Yes! I thought you and Dixie were together. And I thought that you wouldn't be waiting for me when I was okay. I-I thought I had lost you. Because.. Dixie was saying how much misery I was putting you through and that she liked you. And it was messing with my head. God, how could I have ever let you go?" I reached out to wipe a few of his tears.

"You weren't in the right head space. It's okay, princess. I told you to fix that pretty head of yours and then to come back to me. What you did was smart. Even if it hurt me, you were doing your best to feel happy in every aspect." He reassured me.

"Can I take you back? Like as of right now. Because I want nothing more than to be your princess. And to love you endlessly, and have no one interfere. Because holy fucking shit, Noah Beck I love you." He laughed lightly, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "I said I'd be waiting didn't I?" I giggled, and smiled when he did kiss my forehead.

"I-I still don't remember some people. I don't wanna upset them." I mumbled. "It's alright baby. I'll help you. Kayla and I will be here, every step of the way." He kissed the tip of my nose, going for my cheek, but I swerved him to kiss my lips. "Sneaky." He mumbled against them.

"Alright bitches- oh! Hey Mr. and Mrs. Coatney. Alright people! The best friend is here!" Kayla walked in, smiling at my open eyes, and smiling face. "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!" She squealed, quickly jumping onto the hospital bed.

"Ow! Okay let's not try to give me more bruises than I already have." I groaned. "Sorry, sorry." She apologized. "You remember me right?" I nodded. "Everything about you. I couldn't forget about Ms. Makayla Marie Carson. Could I?" She smiled brightly.

"Doctor said it was okay to take you home. Just straight to bed and rest." "Can Noah come?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm her boyfriend." Noah chuckled. She smiled. "Alright c'mon kiddos." Kayla said.

"Uhm I don't have like- clothes." I said, looking down at my hospital gown. "I have pajama shorts and J Noah can spare his hoodie."

"I can't wait to be home."