"daejung isn't her real son! she took him in. and i agree to be his dad just for this father's day event." beomgyu exclaimed, expecting an understanding reaction from soobin- but no. the taller male started grinning, then giggling, then chuckling, then bursting into a fit of laughter.

"y-you should've seen your face!!" the older said in between his laughs. beomgyu didn't understand what's so funny and looked at soobin with a questioning look, silently questioning his hyung's mental state.

"uh... are you.. okay..." beomgyu asked. soobin regained himself and took a deep breath. "i know." he said simply. "what do you mean you know?" beomgyu asked, still in the midst of confusion.

"daejung's mom.. it's ryujin right? shin ryujin?" soobin asked. "h-how do you know that?" beomgyu asked. "she's one of lia's best friends. she told us that she found a daddy for daejung's father's day celebration." soobin started which earned no reply from the shocked younger since he's obviously clueless of all this.

"she told us she found someone to play the part, but i never expected it to be... you.." soobin said, giving beomgyu a fake disgusted look. beomgyu gasped, "first of all; RUDE. second of all; why did you have to make me so fucking nervous and explain myself like there's no tomorrow??" he groaned.

"your misfortune is my happiness." soobin stated simply which earned a shoulder smack from beomgyu.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"wake up, ryu. it's your graduation." a male voice said waking ryujin from her slumber. "yay!! mommy's graduating!!" another voice exclaimed. ryujin slowly regained consciousness and vision as she scanned the room, seeing a fully awake beomgyu carrying daejung.

"whoa there. where are you two going?" ryujin asked, referring to the two boys who were extremely well dressed. "it's your graduation and i have nothing to do today. so we decided to tag along." beomgyu explained. ryujin's eyes widen in shock, "you can't!!" she exclaimed.

beomgyu looked at her in confusion, asking for an explanation. "daejung can you leave me and your daddy alone please? i have something to talk to him about." ryujin gently told the baby. daejung being the obedient child he is, agreed immediately and left the room, leaving the two adults alone.

"no one knows i have a child. i mean- i'm still 18. technically, i am not legally a legal guardian yet. if anyone finds out, they- they'll take him away from me!" ryujin exclaimed, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"hey hey.. don't cry.. i'm sure we can find a way." beomgyu comforted, wiping ryujin's tears away but the girl shook her head. "no. no we can't! and you! what will my friends react if they see you and get the wrong idea?" ryujin asked. beomgyu stayed quiet. she does have a point.

"i don't think you coming to my graduation is a good idea.." the female sighed. beomgyu nodded in understanding, "i understand. but if anything happens, tell me. i.. i have a bad feeling about today.." beomgyu sighed.

"will do." ryujin giggled.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"shin ryujin!!"

hearing her name called, ryujin had a wide smile on her face as she walked up to the stage, receiving her diploma and certificate. "you did well. i hope you do well in life, ryu. i'm gonna miss you." dahyun smiled as she hugged ryujin.

"eonni! you're saying this as if you'll never see me again!" the student- well, graduate giggled as she pulled away. "oh come here, you bozo!" dahyun chuckled, pulling ryujin into another hug.

overall, everything went well. they all had fun and currently, ryujin and chaeryeong is trying to stop yuna from complaining about being alone now that they've graduate. "don't be a baby, yuna-ya! we still see each other everyday! unfortunately..." chaeryeong sighed at the last sentence jokingly, earning a smack from yuna.

"shut up!!"

"well... tae is picking me up. wanna walk to the gates together?" chaeryeong asked after the celebration. "of course!" ryujin agreed. the two walked to the gates, not forgetting to look at every inch of the school.

"so.. this is the end of our highschool life, huh?" chaeryeong stated sadly. "yeah.. no more joking in the cafeteria. no more getting pissed at dahyun eonni. the memories will remain as memories from now on.." ryujin sighed. chaeryeong laughed a bit, "this just got deep." she said.

"anyways, tae says he's here. see you tomorrow, ryu!" chaeryeong waved as she walked to her boyfriend's car. ryujin waved back as she sighed. her parents couldn't make it today because they have an important business meeting, and ryujin wants to get another look at the school before leaving for good.

"you're graduating already? seems like yesterday you were just a baby.." a voice said from behind, startling the girl.

"s-sungjin..."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

hi. sorry for not updating. i was kinda sick.. anddd

you don't have to read this note if you don't wanna but i feel like some people needs to hear this. i was reading yalls comments on my last chapter and quarantine is making everyone questioning themselves and wondering what's it like to die.

guys... please don't do that. just.. don't!! remember, you are loved, you are appreciated, you are beautiful! if it doesn't seem like you are loved, keep in mind that i love you. i love yall so much like- so so so so much!

if you ever need someone to talk to, my door is always open :))

anyway, have a great day, loves <3